Concert 3/53

A/N

Let me start out by saying that YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS EVER AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Now that that's been said, I need you guys to tell people about this book and the previous book. I hope you don't let me down. No pressure!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie, are you up?" Liam opens the shade of my bunk and whispers to me.

"I am now. What's up?" I ask him when I check the time. It's 7:00 in the morning, exactly.

"Guess where we are." he says and a smile appears on his face. I shrug. I have no idea where we are, nor did I check the schedule.

"We're in Wolverhampton!" he whisper-yells. I get out of the bunk and Liam and I sit on the bench side by side. We turn around and look out the window. We're still driving, but I recognize this area so we're getting close to the arena.

"It's only been two days and we're already back." I laugh.

"I know but only for one night. We get to visit Mum, too." Liam says, his smile still present on his face.

I smile back and he looks back out the window. I look at his head where he used to have a cut. It's gone now, bu there's a little scar that I think only I notice because I know what happened.

I can't help but feel another rush of anger towards Niall. I'm already upset about the whole Twitter thing but now, I'm mad about what happened close to 4 months ago.

"Are you ok?" Liam asks me. I snap out of my trance and come back to reality.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine. It's just early and you know I don't really do mornings." I say and we both laugh.

"What's so funny?" Harry says from behind us. "Hey, we're in Wolverhampton." he smiles and suddenly, it looks like an amazing thought just occurred to him.

"I get to see my mum! Oh my goodness I'm so excited!" Harry jumps up and down like a a little kid.

"Yeah. We get to visit before the sound check. Maybe we should have all our mums meet at our house so we can all go together." Liam suggests.

"That's a great idea! Call your mum." Harry sits down next to me and Liam pulls out his phone and dials our house phone.

"How are you doing? I've noticed you and Niall have become quite...distant since yesterday." Harry says to me. I look up to his green eyes.

"I'm good." I say and look back down at my hands and start playing with them. I'm wearing the bracelet that Niall gave me. I never take it off.

"No you're not, Addie, I know you. What's wrong? You can tell me."

"I don't want to talk about it. I'll probably get over it." I say and look up to his face again.

"Ok. If you ever want to talk, I'm here." he says and Liam comes back. Harry wraps an arm around my shoulders just like Luke did yesterday. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"She said that it would be great! She's calling everybody so we can get together." Liam says.

"Ok, cool." I say. Harry starts playing with my hair and Cassandra comes emerging from her bunk.

"Morning." she says and stretches out her back and cracks her knuckles.

"Morning Cass." I say to her. She walks over to the bench and sits next to Liam. He immediately wraps and arm around her shoulders and pulls her into him. He kisses her cheek and we talk for a few minutes.