Concert 5/53

A/N

Hey guys! So, I'm very sad right now because I'm not at DerpCon... DerpCon is like a convention, but for 5 Seconds of Summer. So, if you won, you would be flown out to LA and be able to meet the boys and spend your day with them and then, as if that wasn't enough, you got to see them perform at the Forum for their Rock Out With Your Socks Out concert. So, I'm very, very sad...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I open the shade to my bunk and everybody is gone, except for the girls. I get up and look out the big window to see where we are. When I peer out, I see that we are at the same arena as last night. We must've not noticed that they had another show here tonight before Ed drove away.

"What time is it?" I ask the girls while stretching my back out. I plop down on the bench and I feel a surge of pain. Then I remember what happened last night. I got a burning match thrown at me.

"It's 2:00 in the afternoon." Perrie says. They're still in their pajamas so they must've either just woken up, or they're smart and they're waiting until the concert later to change.

"Where are the boys?" I ask.

"They're already in sound check. They decided to do an early one so they can hang out with us without being interrupted." Perrie replies.

"Ok." I say and grab my phone. I need to get to the bottom of this whole match thing.

I click on the Twitter app and scroll down a little bit. There's hate, but no evidence. I click into my notifications and there's a ton of mentions.

Scrolling and scrolling, it's all hate. Right before I'm about to give up, I think find my evidence. I shakily click on the tweet.

@1DUpdates_England did you guys see the show last night? haha! my match hit right on @AddiePayne 's leg and burned her! she deserved it so bad. haha i can't stop laughing!

I screen shot it, just in case they delete it, and lock my phone. I get up and go into the lounge while the other girls go outside the bus for some air. As soon as I sit down, I start to cry and cry. I'm not stopping. Thank goodness I'm not having a panic attack though. I curl up into a little ball and lay on my side. I can't seem to stop the tears.

"Hey, where's Addie?" I hear an Australian accent say.

"I think she's in the lounge." I hear Cassandra say from outside. Then, I hear footsteps of 4 guys walking to me. It seems like an eternity before they finally stop.

"Addie? Addie, what happened?" Luke says and sits next to me. I sit up and put my face into his chest. I cry into it and he rubs my back, trying to calm me down.

It's not working.

"Addie, what happened?" he says again as I pull away from his shoulder.

"I-I saw a fan's t-twitter account while I was trying t-to look for wh-why this happened" I gesture to my leg and keep going, "a-and when I found the tweet, it w-was so nasty and h-horrible." I say and continue to cry.

"Let me see it." Luke's voice get's sterner. I hand him my phone and tell him to look in my photos.

He does that and the other three boys sit down on the couch.

"Addie, everything's gonna be alright. Niall will protect you, Liam will protect you, we'll protect you. All nine of us boys may not be the brightest, but we know how to protect you girls. Don't worry." Calum says. He sits on the other side of me and pulls me into a hug.