Concert 1/53

A/N

What's up guys? Ok well I know I said that I wouldn't start this book until the middle of the week, but I'm so excited for this book to be started, that I couldn't wait. So, here is the first concert that they will be doing. The cast is:

Megan Weckwerth as Addie Payne

Cara Delvingne as Cassandra

One Direction as themselves

5sos as themselves (YAY!)

Perrie Edwards as herself

If you don't know who these people are, look them up so you can get a better picture in your mind as this plays out.

Enjoy!

*THREE MONTHS LATER*

Addie's POV

"Suitcase?" Liam asks me. I roll my one large suitcase out to the foyer where Liam is standing. He takes the handle and rolls it to his big truck. Then, he picks it up and throws it in the trunk.

Liam and I are only a couple hours away to the biggest moment of his life: his first ever concert he will be playing. The best part is, it's sold out so every single seat in that huge arena will be filled.

Everybody is meeting at the record label because that is where our tour bus is waiting. Mum is driving Liam and I so she can take the car back.

"All set?" Mum asks, tears in her eyes.

"I think so. Mum, please don't cry. We'll be back in Wolverhampton for a show in three days." I hug my mother tightly.

"I know but that means I will see you then, but then have to live without you for 3 months." she tries to hold back her tears while Liam closes the trunk, telling us that it's time to go.

I get into the back seat since Liam already called shotgun like...yesterday. Mum gets in and buckles her seat belt.

"Wait! I forgot one thing!" I shout and unbuckle my seat belt. I run into the house and go to my room where Niall's beanie is sitting. I pull it onto my head and adjust it a little, then walk back out of the house.

I get in the car, close the door, and we drive off. I should probably tell you what happened in this past three months.

I dropped out of school, like Liam did, so I could do this. I don't need the grades anyway because I don't really plan on going to college just yet. Also, I'm only missing a little bit of year 10 so, it's not really a big deal.

I got my hair dyed again. This time, I did a lilac color and it looks really good, actually.

Niall and I got stronger and we don't have as many...issues...as we did before.

And finally, we got the tour schedule for everyday we are touring. When they have interviews, acoustic shows, meet and greets, everything is planned out to the minute.

We pull into the parking lot of the record label and I can already see the bus and it's HUGE! When I say huge, I mean it. Well, it does have to fit 8 people so...

Mum stops the car and Liam and I get out. I take my purse with me from the car and put Niall's Ray Bans on my face. I grab my heavy suitcase and roll it to the bus, where the other boys are already waiting.

"I'll take those." a tall man says to me, gesturing to my suitcase. "I'm the driver of the bus so I'll be with you all every day. My name is Ed, by the way."