Concert 6/53

A/N

I HAVE NEWS!

So, remember when I told you guys that I had stuff going on? Good because I did so...

Anyway. The "stuff" was actually an audition for "Shrek the Musical", and I GOT IN! My part is to be a gnome in this one song where there are a bunch of characters and such and I get a solo to sing.

Yay! But back to this book, I hope you're enjoying the theme of it because I love writing it.

BTW FOUR CAME OUT YESTERDAY AND I LOVE IT OMG MY FAVORITE SONG IS LITERALLY ALL OF THEM HBU?

And one more thing, I got a comment about Addie dropping out of school, and yes, she did drop out of school because you know, she can't just drive back to Wolverhampton everyday just to go to school. Plus, this book is fiction so she doesn't need to worry about college lol.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I wake up and immediately check my phone for the time. I press the power button and it displays my lock screen. The time says "7:26" and I'm relieved.

I didn't want to be the last one up again.

I turn the phone off and hop out of the bunk. I close the shade and spot Niall in the lounge watching TV. I walk to him and sit next to him.

"Hey babe. How did you sleep?" I ask him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Good. I just woke up about 10 minutes ago. The 5sos boys and us are doing a live stream about out usual mornings and what we do on the bus in about 5 minutes. I hope that's ok." he says. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me into him.

"Of course that's ok. I love doing these sorts of things! I would never complain about anything you need to do on this tour, ok? This is about you boys, not what I want."

"Ok good. Louis and Harry are getting the camera ready we should be live in-"

"Hi! I'm Harry Styles and this is my band mate Louis Tomlinson. We're doing this live stream so that you guys can see what we do normally. You might get a little annoyed by us because we can get pretty annoying, but I hope you stay logged on, and enjoy!" I hear Harry say. He picks up the little camera and walks around the bus with it.

Outside, I hear a really weird high pitched noise. It gets closer and closer until I finally recognize the noise. It's Luke.

"WHAT'S UP GUYS?" Mikey says into the little camera. Then, he walks around like he didn't just scare everyone watching.

I see Cassandra and Perrie get out of their bunks at the same time.

"This is Cassandra White and Perrie Edwards. Say hi to the camera girls!" Louis explains.

"Wait, the live stream is today? I thought it was tomorrow." Cassandra says.

"Nope." Louis replies. Cass sticks her tongue out a him and walks over to us. Perrie sits on the big bench with her phone until Zayn gets up. His hair is going every which way and I can't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" he snaps. I guess he's not a morning person either. Perrie looks up and starts laughing, too.

"Zayn, I love you, but you need to get some hair gel." she says.

"Ha-ha." Zayn sarcastically says and Perrie walks into his arms.

"This is why I'm sad I don't have a girlfriend. They're so warm and cuddly. Come here Ash!" Calum says and clings onto Ashton like a panda.