Concert 38/53

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to it's just that things are so crazy right now. I'm about to go into Tech Week for Shrek the musical and I just began practice yesterday for Bye Bye Birdie, so I have lots going on.

Plus there's school and ugh...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I open my eyes and check my phone right away. I pick it up and click on the home button, bringing it to life. My eyes burn from the brightness, so I turn it down a little, displaying my home screen.

The picture is of me and Niall together on the stage of an arena in New Jersey I think. I had Perrie take the picture while we were fooling around one day and I loved it. Him and I look so happy and we're looking into each other's eyes, me in his arms. I smile thinking of the memory.

I look at the time, the thing I was originally going to do, and it reads 10:32 am.

I put my phone under my pillow and open the curtain of my bunk. Then, I jump down from it. One of my wrists hit the side of it and I let out a little yelp from the pain. The cuts are still really fresh so they still hurt just as much as when I made them.

I'm just relieved that they didn't start bleeding again.

"Good morning." Niall says and wraps his arms around me from behind me. He rests his chin on the top of my head. I turn around so I can meet his eyes. Well, sort of. He's a lot taller than me...

"Morning, Ni. How are you today?" I ask, stepping into his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good. What about you?" he asks, sounding concerned.

"I'm great." I say and smile at him. He smiles back and kisses me before his phone rings.

"Ugh..." he groans and pulls away from me, taking his phone out of his pocket and looking at the caller ID.

"Um...it's Melissa..." he says, looking at me.

"Answer it. See what she wants." I say and he shrugs his shoulders and answers it while I walk over to my suitcase to get an outfit for today.

I listen into his conversation without actually showing it.

"Hello?" he says annoyed. I can only hear his side of the conversation.

"Hi, Melissa...I've been good...No...Melissa...I said I didn't want to see you again, and I meant it...Addie is my girlfriend and I love her...Never Melissa...I'm hanging up, goodbye..."

He rolls his eyes and throws his phone into his bunk.

"Ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous." he mumbles under his breath and paces around the bus in the same pattern.

"What did she say?" I ask him, holding his hands in mine to stop him from moving. He takes a deep breath. This can't be good...

"She wanted me to date her and not you. She always has, and always will. I don't even want to think about her again let alone date her. I would never leave you, though. I want you to know that. I don't want you stressing over a girl that I want nothing to do with. You got that?" he asks and I nod. I believe him 100%. He never wants to see her again and I know it. I trust him.

"I can't believe I was ever friends with her. I'm so sorry for all of the pain she's caused you." Niall says to me and pulls me into a hug.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know that she would go crazy for you. I didn't even see it. I knew that she liked you, but not nearly as much as this." I say and he sighs.