Concert 24/53

A/N

Ok so my Wattpad likes to mess with me and add blank drafts that I never started so that's cool I guess. Thanks Wattpad. Anyway...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie?" I hear someone whisper in my ear. I turn over to see who it is and it's Ashton.

"Yeah Ash?" I ask, my eyes still half closed. Even after all that sleep I got on the plane, I'm still exhausted.

"We're going to be doing another live stream in about 30 minutes. I just wanted to let you know so you're not mad when you get up and see that there's a camera on you." he giggles and I smile.

"Thanks. I'll get up now so I can look decent for it at least." I reply and hop down from my bunk, trying not to knock Ashton down in the process.

"Whoa! A little warning next time please." he laughs after he steadies himself.

"Sorry." I reply softly and go into the bathroom to change. After I do that, I take out my flattening iron and plug it in.

I take out my makeup bag and do as good a job as I can with my eyeliner as I can with 9 boys running aroud and tackling each other in this tight space.

Thay're very immature, but they're very lovable so it's all ok.

I straighten my hair, finish off my makeup with mascara and lip gloss, and eat a granola bar for breakfast before the camera goes on, with 5 minutes to spare, too.

"Hey guys! So as you know, I'm Harry Styles and these are my band mates." Harry say into the camera and gesturing to the guys. They all stop what they're doing and wave, then Harry keeps going.

"And these are the guys that open up our concerts for us." the 5sos boys wave at the camera, too, and Harry does his whole introduction.

The live stream passes by fast and ends an hour later.

"That was fast." I say. "It didn't feel like an hour."

Luke just shrugs his shoulders and looks back down at his phone.

"Why don't we hang out in the arena for a while? I want to do something instead of being stuck up in this bus all day." I say. They all agree and we grab our ID's, and head into the arena.

When we enter, Paul and the whole stage crew just finished putting the last stair piece into place. They leave, and the arena is all ours.

"I'm thinking that we should watch this concert tonight. What do you think?" Perrie asks Cassandra and I.

"Yeah, why not?" Cass smiles and I nod in agreement, too.

"Ok, it's settled. But we have to do our nails because mine are all chipped and nasty looking." Perrie says and looks at her nails. I just laugh and tell her that we'll do it in a little bit.

"What song should we do for sound check, Cassandra?" Liam asks her when they get up on stage.

"Hm...Same Mistakes!" she says and they get ready to do it.

They play the song and, as always, it sounded phenomenal.

"Perrie! What song should we do for our sound check?" Luke asks her. She thinks hard and finally chooses one.

"Disconnected!" she shouts and they start playing it.

I love this song.

"I like the summer rain, I like the sounds you make. We put the world away, we get so disconnected." Calum takes the melody while I add little harmonies that they aren't able to hear, but I love how they sound.