Concert 4/53

A/N

What's up dudes and dudettes? So, I'm finally updating this after a couple of days. I had a lot of stuff going on so I didn't have the chance to update but HERE I AM!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie, are you coming with us?" Liam opens the shade of my bunk and whispers to me. At least Ed didn't scare us to death this morning like he did a couple days ago.

"I think I'll stay here for this one. I'll probably go talk to Mikey or Calum. Is that alright?" I ask him. I really don't feel like going to sit where all these fans will be giving me dirty looks.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll see you later, ok? We're leaving now." Liam says as I turn to face him.

"Yeah. See you later." I yawn and he kisses my forehead. I smile and he leaves.

Since I won't be going to sleep, I decide to text Luke.

Addie hey, luke. are you up?

Luke yeah. I've been up for a while. couldn't sleep. is everthing ok?

Addie yeah but the boys just left. do you wanna come to the bus so i'm not bored?

Luke sure. see you in a minute.

And a minute later, in come the four boys. I get out of the bunk and sit on the bench.

"Morning Addie. How did you sleep?" Ashton asks me.

"Ok, I guess. What about you guys?"

"I barely slept. I think I only slept for about 2 hours or less maybe. I don't know." Luke says as he yawns and wipes his eyes. He looks miserable.

"That stinks. I get that sometimes. Why didn't you text me? I could've kept you company over text." I laugh.

"Because I didn't want to wake you. Besides, I did get to talk to my mum a little." he says.

"That's good." I say and grab my phone from my bunk. I unlock it and look through some texts. I've been ignoring all of them because they're all from old friends and I haven't really had the chance to respond.

I only reply to the two most recent ones and wait for an answer. But then I remember, It's 6:30 in the morning and people have school. They're either still sleeping, or getting ready. Oops...

"Well, we have 4 hours to kill before the boys come back so, we need to find something to keep us occupied." I say.

"Four hours?" Mikey whines. "How long does a meet and greet take?"

"A while." I laugh and Mikey lays down on the floor of the bus, mumbling under his breath.

We start to talk about everything and anything.

-------

Four hours pass, and the boys came back.

"How did it go?" I stand up and kiss Niall on the cheek.

"Great! We met so many fans today." Niall says.

"Were they nice?" I ask.

"Yeah. Really nice. Some of them had t-shirts made just for this. It was a great experience. It was really surreal." Niall replies.

"I'm glad. Well, we need to get to the arena so, let's go. I'll see you guys there!" I say to the 5sos boys as they exit our bus. Ed closes the doors, and we're off.