Concert 45/53

A/N

Double update <3

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring!

I wake up to my phone ringing from under my pillow. I quickly look at the caller ID and it's Mum calling. I wonder what she needs. She hasn't called me once since this tour started; Liam and I would call her occasionally just to fill her in on what's happening.

I slide my finger across the screen to answer and I put the receiver to my ear.

"Hello?" I say, my voice still raspy and squeaky like it always is in the morning.

"Addie! Hello, love, how have you been?" she sounds excited.

"I've been good. Liam has been good, too." I say.

"That's great! I just wanted to let you know that, um, I'm coming to see the show tonight." she says and I feel my eyes go wide.

"What?" I ask her.

"Actually, we all are. Anne, Maura, Johanna, Trisha, and I are all in America. We flew in last night, We're staying in a hotel near the arena that the boys are playing in tonight."

"Really? Oh Mum, that's amazing! Liam's going to be thrilled! They all will! I'll see you tonight ok?" I say.

"Alright, love, I'll see you!" she says and she hangs up.

"WOOHOO!" I yell from my bunk. I jump down really quick and I start jumping around.

"Whoa there! Chill, grasshopper! What's going on?" Niall asks me.

"All of our mums are coming to the concert tonight!" I say. Everyone starts cheering and laughing. Everyone's really excited, I can tell.

"Really? Wait, are they in America?" Louis asks.

"No, idiot, they're in China." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"But seriously, I'm really excited. I miss my mum so much." Niall says and I silently aw in my head. He is so cute.

"Yeah, but that makes me a little more nervous. Like, what if I mess up or forget the words or something." Harry says.

"You'll do fine." I reply. "You guys know what you're doing and you're all amazing, so you'll do fine, I know it."

"Ok, whatever you say." Niall says and I roll my eyes as he kisses my cheek.

We all get ready for the day and go in the arena for an early sound check. We want to spend time with our families for as long as possible.

We quickly do the sound check and we all sing along to the songs. The boys do the same songs as yesterday to save some time, then we go back to the buses.

We walk in and standing there are our mums.

"Mum!" I scream and I almost tackle her to the ground in a hug. The rest of the boys go to their mums and Liam comes in for a group hug with Mum and I. I start to cry a little and I can see that Mum is tearing up. Liam is even tearing up himself.

Trisha hugs Perrie and Mum hugs Cassandra because they're basically a part of the families now. I walk over to Mrs. Horan and give her a big hug.

"Addie, dear, it's so nice to see you again!" she says.

"You too, Mrs. Horan." I smile and wipe away some tears.

"What's with this 'Mrs. Horan' stuff? Call me Maura." she says and I smile and hug her again. I look over and see that Mum is talking with Niall and they're hitting it off fine, like they did last time.

I bring Maura over to Mum and Niall so we can all talk together before they need to get to their seats. They're all in the front row in the reserved section.

For another hour, we all talk to each other and catch up on what's been happening. Then, they have to go into the arena to take their seats. They want to leave 30 minutes early so they can be there for everything.

"I'll see you all when we're on stage, ok?" Liam says to all of them as they file out of the bus.

"Ok, see you boys! Good luck!" Anne says.

"Thanks!" Harry replies as they disappear from our vision around the corner to the front doors.

We all go into the arena and to our dressing rooms because the concert's going to start soon.

"Twenty minutes until 5 Seconds of Summer." Paul peeks his head in and says.

"Thanks, Paul." I say and we continue to talk like we normally do.

All of a sudden, we hear a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Liam calls and the door opens, revealing a girl, a bit taller than me, about two or three years older than me.

"Oh my God...Harry!" Zayn calls into the bathroom. The door is open, Harry was just fixing his hair, like always.

"What?" he says without stopping.

"Come out here." Zayn says and he pulls him out of the bathroom. Harry looks up and his eyes light up.

"Gemma? Gemma!" he says and she smiles, running toward him. They meet in the middle of the room and they start to hug each other.

"Gemma I can't believe you came!" Harry says. Wait I think I remember him mentioning a Gemma...Oh! It's his sister!

"Harry, I wouldn't miss it for the world." she says and they continue to hug. They're just like Liam and I.

I look to my left and Liam is already looking at me. He smiles at me and I walk over to him and hug him.

"They're just like us." I say and he laughs.

"Yeah, I know." he replies and I pull away.

"So, Harry, who is everyone? Introduce me." Gemma says and he goes down the line saying our names.

"Ok so this is Cassandra White, Liam Payne, Addie Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Perrie Edwards." he says. We all smile and wave as he says our names.

"Everyone, this is my sister Gemma." he continues.

"Hello!" Gemma waves and says.

"It's so great to finally meet you, Gemma! Harry says a lot about you." I say.

"All good things, I hope." she laughs and I nod.

"Yes, all good things." I join her with the laughing.

We all talk for about 10 minutes, and then Gemma leaves to take her seat in the audience. I'm so happy that Harry got to see his sister. He really loves her. They really are like Liam and I; very close and almost like best friends.

-------

"Good night California!" Louis screams.

We all exit the arena and meet our mothers outside their van that's taking them to the airport.

"I love you two so much. I'll see you very soon." Mum says and she climbs into the car. I hug Maura before she gets into the car, too. Finally, I hug Gemma and we promise each other that we'll definitely hang out when this tour is over. We say our last goodbyes, and the car drives away, and we get into the bus. We start driving right away.

I get changed and say good night to Niall and Liam before climbing into the bunk.

I really can't wait for this tour to be over. There's only a few more days left, then we're going home. The worst part about it, is that I won't be able to see Luke, Mikey, Calum, or Ashton. But I'll deal with that as it comes.

It takes some time, but I finally settle down and fall asleep.

A/N

I hope you liked those chapters! I really loved the part where Gemma came in and her and Harry had their little moment they're so cute omg I want a Harry.

Anyway, I'll be updating "Neighbors" later tonight so look out and I love you guys!