Concert 49/53

A/N

Wow Wattpad is really different...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I fade awake and wipe the sleep from my eyes before jumping down from the bunk. I stretch and check the little wall clock, displaying that the time is 9:00 in the morning. I look to the lounge and see the girls sitting there on their phones. It may seem like we're always looking at our phones, but in reality we're not because we barely get any down time.

"Look who's up. What's going on bro?" Cass asks me as I sit down next to her. Perrie puts her arm around my shoulders and looks at me, waiting for my response.

"Nothing much. Niall and I are still fighting about this whole 'me cheating on him with Michael' thing." I say and Perrie scoffs.

"Look, if he doesn't believe you on something like this, then he's not worth the trouble." she says in a sweet tone and I smile weakly at her. It's not that easy to do than it is said.

"I know, but I don't want to give up on it yet. I know he'll believe me at some point, he's just paranoid." I explain and they both nod.

I get up and grab an apple from the mini fridge and wash it off. I take the sticker off and fling it into the garbage, taking a bite from the apple. I sit back down in my spot and the girls are already back on their phones. I decide to join them and click into the Twitter app. I really want to clear this up with the boys' fans.

I see lots of hate on me about it, and I accept it. I knew it was going to happen with this situation as soon as it happened. I decide to put a tweet out so the fans start to lay off of me for a bit.

"@AddiePayne: I know you all think I'm cheating on Niall, but I'm not. Michael is like a brother to me, which makes it weird to date him. Plus, I love Niall so much and I would never do that to him. I hope you can understand..."

Feeling proud of myself, I close out the app, and turn my phone off when the boys come in the bus. I look at Niall, but he's avoiding my eyes. Harry catches my glance and he flashes me a smile, showing his dimples. I return the gesture and I stand up, walking over to Liam.

"Hey, Liam, what's up?" I ask him and he sits down on the bench, plugging his phone in.

"Nothing, really, what about you?" he smiles and I sit down next to him. He puts his arm around me and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Nothing." I lie. I don't want him getting mad and having to repeat the night where Niall bashed his head in...

We sit there in silence while Zayn and Harry take naps in their bunks and Niall, Louis, and the girls sit in the lounge looking at their phones.

After about 30 minutes, we arrive at the arena for the concert tonight. I finally work up the nerve to talk to Niall when we park.

"Niall, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask him and he shoots an icy glare at me, but I choose to ignore it. I need him to understand that the whole thing is a rumor.

He gives up on himself and follows me out of the bus. Ed closes the doors when we exit, and I stand on the side of the bus with Niall.

"What do you need?" he asks me, avoiding my eyes.

"I need you to know that I'm not cheating on you. I know you might think that I am, but I'm not." I say and his expression gets harder.

"That's what you would say if you were cheating. I don't really know what to believe." he says and I feel the lump in my throat growing.