Concert 33/53

A/N

Ahh! We only have 20 chapters left! I can't believe how fast this book is going.

Anyway, it's 10:14pm right now and I really need to get some sleep, but I want to update because I love writing for you guys.

#NoRagrets

Oh well...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Whoa! There were no pranks this morning. I'm impressed." I say when I hop out of my bunk.

"I know. They must be planning something good." Louis says with narrowed eyes. I just shrug and go into the bathroom to change.

I brush my hair and do my makeup, then I'm all finished.

"Wanna go check out the arena?" Harry asks us.

"Yeah, let's go." Zayn says and we all walk out of the bus together, and into the arena.

We walk onto the stage and look out into the seats. Tonight, almost every one of those seats will be filled. They will be watching my brother and boyfriend perform. The boys get to see all of these people who support them. It's crazy whenever I think about it. It just boggles my mind.

"Hey guys!" I hear Ashton say from behind us. The four boys emerge from the backstage area and they come onto the stage in our little line that we've created. We didn't even mean to do it, I think we were all just thinking about the same thing and we were looking out at the soon-to-be-filled seats.

"Hey, what's up?" Niall asks them and they do a little hand shake thingy. All guys seem to know the same handshake and I don't understand why.

"Nothing much. We were surprised to see that there were no pranks this morning. I thought for sure I was in for it next." Ash laughs.

"No, we thought you were gonna pull a prank." Niall replies.

"Oh don't worry, we've got one covered for today." Ash smirks and the four boys plus Niall take a spot in the line.

We all just stand there, in awe of everything that's happening and how fast it's going. We just need to chill and really appreciate everything. So, that's what we're doing.

Niall takes my hand and gives it a little squeeze. I just smile and kiss his cheek, then lean my head onto his arm because his shoulder is a little bit out of reach for my height.

I look down at our intertwined fingers, our tattoos matching up perfectly. I smile and look back up.

"Wait, you guys never showed us the tattoos you got. You didn't let us see them until today, now let me see them!" Cassandra says, breaking the silence.

I look up at Niall and he looks down at me. We smile and hold out our wrists so the puzzle pieces look like they're fitting together.

"Oh. My. God. That's the cutest thing ever!" she squeals.

Everybody else comes a little closer to look at them, a smile on every face.

"That's cute." Zayn says, mostly to himself, but smirking while probably thinking of a plan for him and Perrie to get tattoos together.

"I love them!" Perrie says.

Harry is smiling at them and my heart hurts a little for him. I'm still thinking about our conversation on that one night, when he came over to tell me he liked me. That night didn't go so well for either of us...