Concert 2/53

A/N

Yooo! So if you love me, you will tell all your friends about this book so they can read it. *cues Justin Bieber* I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, I KNOW YOU CARE! But seriously.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"RISE AND SHINE! TODAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR SOME INTERVIEWS!" Ed's voice booms through the entire bus.

It feels like the bus stopped so we must be at the place where they're doing the interview.

"I'm up." Liam opens the shade of his bunk. How is he so perky when it's 5:30 in the morning?

"Great. Now get the rest of the boys up. Paul will kill me if you guys aren't in there in 30 minutes." Ed says. I hear Ed walk away and I open my shade more.

Paul is basically their personal bodyguard. If anyone tries to get into the bus, Paul's right there to stop them. He travels on a separate bus but he's with us as soon as they stop somewhere. The 5sos boys' bus stops with us, too because the bus drivers wanted to stay together apparently so, they have to stay the whole 2 hours that the interview is going on until we start driving again.

"Wake up boys!" Liam opens the shades of everyone's bunks except for Cassandra's and Perrie's as if they are still asleep from Ed's outburst.

The rest of the boys get out of their bunks and walk to their suitcases looking very tired. But, who wouldn't be after last night's talk to this morning. We are basically on 6 hours of sleep but, that's the tour life for you.

I get up and close the shade to my bunk after I put my phone in it. I go to my suitcase in the little secluded area and Niall's arms wrap around me.

"Good morning." he kisses my cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm just great. What about you?" I ask him.

"Perfect." he pecks my cheek again and unwraps his arms from around me. "So, are you coming to the interview?"

"I said I would be here for every step of the way, didn't I? Your first interview is pretty big if you ask me." I say while I finish getting my clothes from the suitcase.

"I guess. I did want you to come so..." Niall smiles at me and I go into the bathroom to get changed. I lock the door and put on my outfit for the day.

I pick up my PJ's and step out of the bathroom. I go back to my suitcase and get out my hairbrush and makeup. I brush my hair so it's straight and I swipe a little mascara onto my eyelashes. I don't do anything else because I don't feel like doing it. (A/N lol I do that all the time oops..)

After 20 more minutes of sitting in the lounge and checking Twitter, we are almost ready to leave.

"Addie, you're going, right?" Cassandra asks me. I nod my head. "Yeah. Why?"

"Because I feel like a bad girlfriend staying in here." Cass says and Perrie agrees.

"You're fine. Liam would've said something to me if he really cared. Plus, Luke and Michael need to have people to keep them from fighting so..." I chuckle a little and, as if on cue, Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton come walking into the bus.

"I heard my name?" Luke says.

"I was just telling these two that they need to keep you and Michael from fighting while we're gone." I say and he laughs.

"That will probably happen anyway but, thanks for your concern." he says.

"Ready?" Niall asks me and takes my hand and intertwines our fingers.