Concert 23/53

A/N

I'm so sorry it took me this long to update! ily ily ily!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Babe? Wake up." I feel someone gently shake my shoulders. My eyes flutter open revealing Niall's face.

"Hey. Where are we?" I ask and look around. Calum has his ear buds in and his eyes are closed and everybody else is doing their own thing.

"We're about to land in Sydney. You've been asleep for quite a while." he chuckles softly.

"Yeah, I know. I was catching up on the sleep that I lost while in that stupid bus." I reply and lean my head back in my chair.

Niall just nods and does the same, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. I lean over and kiss his cheek right before we begin to descend from the sky.

"Welcome to Australia!" the voice throughout the plane says when we touch down.

We stand up and I stretch my back out a little so I don't feel so cramped. We slowly make our way out of the plane and as soon as we come out, there are hundreds of screaming fans being held back by police officers and black ropes.

Their posters and t-shirts all say "5 Seconds of Summer" on them. Only a couple have 5sos and One Direction. Well, it is Sydney. The guys grew up here so of course they would have a huge fan base here.

They stop and take a few pictures, sign some stuff, and take some letters and little gifts that the fans have for them. After only 5 minutes, Paul tells us that our bags already come out of the plane for us, and we have to get going.

We make our way to a new tour bus outside and we load all of our things onto it. Ed gets into the driver's seat and we start driving out of the airport parking lot.

I get a text from Luke.

Luke a little change of plans. we're going to all meet at my house so we can see our parents. tell ed to follow us.

Addie ok see you there.

"Hey Ed?" I yell, getting up and walking over to him.

"What's up, kid?" he asks, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Follow the 5sos bus. We're going to Luke's house so the boys can see their parents." I explain.

"You got it." he says, veering into the lane that the other bus just did.

I sit back into my spot and go back on my phone until we stop in front of Luke's house.

Ed opens the doors and we all get out, following Luke into the house.

"Mum?" he says, looking around. He spots her talking to everyone else in the living room.

"Mum!" he says and leaps over to her. (A/N IT'S QUEEN LIZ HEMMINGS YA'LL)

"Lukey! How's everything been?" she asks him while the other boys find their mothers and start talking to them while we just awkwardly stand there.

"Great! I love touring with these guys!" Luke says and looks over to us.

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Liz, Luke's mum." she says and Luke walks over to us, getting ready to introduce us all.

"Ok so this is Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Cassandra, Perrie, Zayn, and Addie." he says, going down the line of us all.

"I'm going to forget all of your names so I'm just going to apologize in advance." she laughs and we join in.

"It's all good." Liam replies.

"Oh so you're Brits, are you? I didn't know that." Liz says and Niall steps forward a little so she can see him.

"Actually, I'm Irish, but I moved to England and that's where I met these dudes." he points to the boys and smiles.

"Wow so we've got Brits, Aussies, and an Irishman all on one tour." Liz says and we chuckle a little.

"Yup! It's pretty fun being with everybody though." I say and she nods.

We all talk with everybody for a little while more and I got to meet all of their siblings.

Harry Irwin is so adorable and it was pretty cool to get to talk to Lauren Irwin, too. Mali Hood and I became instant friends and I even got her cell phone number so we can text.

Finally, it came to Ben and Jack Hemmings. Niall kept me close to him the entire time because of them. I have to admit, they were pretty cute, but they're way older than me and I love Niall, not one of them. I just felt bad that Niall was so insecure about it all.

One hour and many conversations with lots of different people later, the buses were waiting for us outside.

We all said our goodbyes, and ran back to the buses. We were so behind schedule that they'll be lucky to get a full sound check in before people begin to swarm into the arena.

We quickly drive to the venue and scurry out of the bus, and onto the stage. Before they go for sound check, I stop Niall.

"Hey babe? When this is over, come find me in the bus because I need to talk to you for a few minutes." I say and he smiles.

"Ok. I'll see you in a little bit." he says sweetly and kisses my cheek. Then, he runs to grab his mic, and goes on the stage.

The girls and I go back to the bus and we talk until the boys get back. Niall, as I asked, finds me right away and leads me outside the bus to talk. We find a little bench and sit down.

"Ok so I wanted to talk to you about earlier today." I say and his face turns harder.

"What about it?" he looks away from me, anger in his eyes.

"I wanted to let you know that I love you so much. I saw how you were acting with me being around Ben and Jack and I didn't like it. I don't like when you're insecure just because you think you aren't good enough and that I will fall for another guy. I will never leave you unless you give me a reason to, and you don't give me a reason to. Ok?" I say and tilt his face towards mine so he's looking at me.

"Ok. I'm sorry I was acting like I was I just get insecure, like you said." he replies.

"I love you, and you alone." I say and he kisses me.

"I love you too." he whispers and pulls me into his side.

-------

"Good night Sydney!" Louis yells.

As we exit the arena, all that is heard are screams from adoring fans from inside. We quickly run into our buses, and drive off to the next place that we need to be.

I change into my PJ's and sit down in the lounge. Niall comes and sits next to me after a few minutes, too.

Eventually, we fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N

This chapter was so bad I'm so sorry omg.

This was just a filler though the next one will be better and longer I promise.

Love you all!