Concert 51/53

A/N

Guys this book is almost over prepare for a long author's note after the epilogue...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I am woken up by a sleepy Niall. I jump down from my bunk and brush my teeth before I find him sleep-standing in front of my bunk.

I wake him up by kissing his cheek. He jolts awake and wraps his arms around my waist. I hug him back and pull away, linking both of our hands together.

"Why are you so tired today?" I ask him and he groans.

"I was up all night thinking last night, no pun intended." he says and I laugh at his choice of words since their tour is named the "Up All Night" tour.

"Anyway, I was just thinking about everything. It's like I was having a conversation with myself. One topic led to another and I couldn't keep track of it all." he says and I frown, kissing his cheek again.

"Well wake up because you have an acoustic show to do today and you don't want to disappoint the fans that are coming to see you." I say and he nods, his eyes half closed.

I get changed and ready for the day, pulling my now red hair back into a pony tail, letting some strands loose so it looks like I put time into it when I really didn't. Niall gets ready in about 5 minutes and lays down on the couch and goes to sleep again. I'll wake him up when it's time to go.

"Addie, I know I said this yesterday, but your hair looks amazing. I love that color on you." Perrie says and I smile.

"Thanks so much. You should get your hair dyed. Maybe a lilac color or something like that. It would look good with your complexion." I tell her and she smiles.

"Thanks. Maybe I will actually." she smiles and Paul walks in and tells us that it's time to go.

I walk over to the couch and gently shake Niall's shoulders. He wakes up and smiles when he sees me.

"Ready to go?" I ask him and he sits up and nods. He stands up and I take his hand and lead us out the door of the bus. We walk into this small building and Paul leads us to the right room.

The boys get set for it all and the girls and I take our seats. I check my phone and we still have a half an hour before it starts. I decide to go and get Sara so we can all hang out together.

"I'll be right back, ok?" I say to Cass and Perrie and they nod, then continue to talk about what they were talking about before.

I walk out of the doors and make my way to the buses. I walk to Sara's and knock on the door. They open and I walk inside.

"Hey, Addie, what's up?" Ashton asks me from next to Sara. She's in the same clothes as yesterday but her hair is all brushed perfectly and her make up is done to perfection still.

"I was just wondering if Sara would like to join Cassandra, Perrie, and I in the acoustic show this morning. We thought it would be a good idea to spend some time with her to get to know her a little." I say and Sara's expression brightens.

"I'll come, but I don't have any clothes to wear." she says and I smile.

"I have some that you can borrow. Come on we'll give you a tiny makeover." I say and she smiles and stands up next to me.

"We'll be back in about an hour or so, ok Ash?" I say, halfway out the door.

"Yup, see you later guys!" he says and we walk out of their bus and go to mine. We walk in and go straight to my suitcase. I pick out an outfit for her that I know will look perfect on her.