Concert 10/53

A/N

OK SO FOR ANYONE THAT WATCHED THE AMA'S LAST NIGHT, ONE DIRECTION WON 3/3 AWARDS THAT THEY WERE NOMINATED FOR AND BEAT BEYONCE SO..

AND 5SOS WON 2/2 OF THEIR AWARDS TOO..

Sorry for the outburst but I'm sick today. I could've just laid in bed, but I love you guys too much not to update. (Btw, stuff is gonna go down in this chapter so buckle up!)

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Meet and greet time!" Harry sings. It's about 6:30 in the morning right now and I'm not very happy that I'm being forced to go to this stupid meet and greet. Perrie said that she really wanted me to go with her and Cass and I couldn't turn her down so, here I am.

We walk out of the bus and into the building for the meet and greet. We have absolutely no idea where to go so this should be interesting.

We walk a little further down the long hallway and we see someone standing there. He is wearing a black shirt with the letters "STAFF" printed in white on the back.

We walk over to him and ask him where to go. He directs us there and we walk through the double doors, and into the room.

"Whoa..." I gasp when I see exactly how big the room actually is.

"Yeah." Zayn says and he walks in a little more with Perrie. I stay frozen until Niall says my name.

"Are you ok?" he asks me while I play with the bracelet.

"I'm fine. I'm just thinking. That's all."

"Addie..."

"Niall. I'm fine. I would tell you if I wasn't, ok?" I snap.

"Sorry." he says. I walk closer to him and kiss him softly.

"I'm sorry for snapping. I'm just tired, that's all. I'll be fine. I promise, ok?"

"Ok." he says and kisses my cheek. I take his hand and intertwine our fingers. We start to walk to where they need to be and I swing out hands back and forth between us.

Niall starts laughing and I join in.

"See? There's that laugh." I stop walking and boop his nose. He chuckles again and, as per usual, Louis interrupts us.

"Can you two stop? It's getting gross." he laughs and I stick my tongue out at him which makes him laugh harder.

Niall walks over to their place on the little carpet lined with velvet ropes so the fans don't tackle them. Body guards, including Paul, get into their places around the rope and one of them goes to the door where the fans are.

"Good luck boys." I laugh and the girls and I take a seat at one of the little tables.

"Thanks." Liam sarcastically says as the body guard lets the fans in.

There are at least 100 of them all bounding to get in line to meet the boys. This is a pretty weird sight seeing as they were nobodies back in Wolverhampton.

They get started and the fans are let in with the people they came with. Some of them are with groups of two or three girls, or there's five or six girls. There's even some boys in the mix.

"This is really odd." Perrie laughs, watching the sight unravel in front of her.

"Agreed." I say back.

"Wanna go meet some of them?" Cassandra suggests.

"They all probably hate us, but it's worth a shot." I say and we all get up. We walk over to the line of people and start talking to some of them.