Concert 30/53

A/N

Guys I'm really excited for these next few chapters ahh!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie, wake up. Hurry up!" I hear someone yell from outside my bunk.

I open my eyes and open the curtain a little, revealing Liam with three cartons of eggs in his hand.

"What are you doing with those?" I ask him and I hop down from my bunk, almost falling over from the sudden movement.

"No time for questions. Just take one and put on shoes. Hurry up!" he says and I take a carton from him. He walks to where the other guys and the girls are standing and almost everybody has a carton of eggs. Everybody who doesn't, takes a carton either from Liam, or from Ed.

I put my flip flops on and a sweatshirt, and follow them outside.

"What are we doing? I'm so confused." I say.

"Sh! We have to be quiet!" Louis says while we tip toe over to the 5sos bus.

"Tell me what we're doing first." I say back.

"It's the start of prank week and we're egging their bus. Now let's go!" he whispers.

We reach their bus, and open our egg cartons.

"Ready, set," Liam whispers. Then, he screams, "GO!"

I take an egg from the carton and throw it at the bus, like everybody else does. We keep going and don't stop until we're all out of eggs. Finally, Ashton comes running out of the bus.

"What are you doing?" he yells. The other boys come emerging from the bus and they walk towards us a little.

"Egging your bus, what does it look like?" Louis says and rolls his eyes. His sass does come in handy sometimes.

"I can see that, but why?" Ashton asks, getting more and more mad by the second.

"It's prank week." Niall mischievously says.

"Prank week? When was this established?" Calum asks us, crossing his arms.

"Last night." Harry says, oh so innocently. I can't help but laugh at all of this. I can't believe we just did that.

"You better watch out then, because we're really good at pranks." Mikey says.

"Then let the games begin!" Liam throws his hands up and says.

"You're on!" Ashton says and they all run back into their bus, probably to plan what they're gonna do.

The only bad thing about this all, is you never know what's gonna happen next, until it happens. When it does happen, it very well could be you that it's happening to.

We reach our bus again, and I take my shoes off. Then, I grab my phone and sit in the lounge.

I unlock my phone and click on the Twitter app, immediately checking my notifications.

Hate, hate, hate. Oh well.

I look at the trends, just for fun, and I can't believe what's already trending, and it's the top trend, too.

#TakeMeHome is trending with over 4.8 million tweets already.

"Guys!" I hop up and yell.

"What?" some of them say together.

"Look at this!" I say, rushing over to them to show them my phone. I hold it out and all of them look at it.

"Look at the trends. Tell me what the top trend is." I say excitedly.