Concert 7/53

A/N

Yoooo! So there's a whole bunch of people at my house and they're talking in my living room so me, being the most anti-social person ever to exist, am updating you, my amazing (and inactive) readers.

This chapter will have lots of interesting things that you need to remember for later and some fluff at the end.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie, it's 6:00. If you're coming with us today, you need to get up." Niall says, opening the curtain of my bunk for the forth time. Liam already tried getting me up once and this is Niall's fourth try. I'm really not a morning person...

"But I'm tired." I whine like a little kid and turn away from Niall.

"But we have coffee." Niall says and my eyes fly open.

"Really?" I say, turning to face him. He smiles and nods and I smile back to him.

"But you have to get up. Come on!" he says and I get out of the bunk.

I walk into his arms and put my arms around his waist. His arms go around my shoulders and I go on my tip-toes to kiss him. He bends down a little to meet my height and I kiss him softly.

He pulls away and goes back to his own height. I stay on my tip-toes and continue to hug him. I put my head on his chest and he rests his chin on my head.

"Can we get going already? Sheesh..." Louis says from behind me. I pull away from Niall quickly because Louis startled me. I swivel around and meet his blue eyes.

"Why do you always ruin moments?" I say and sassily cross my arms.

"You wanna play the sass game? Because I can bring it." Louis snaps his fingers and crosses his arms like me. I smile and he starts to laugh.

"I can never keep a straight face!" I say and pout. I can hear Niall laughing from behind me. Louis chuckles a bit and walks toward me.

"Seriously though. How did you sleep?" he asks and hugs me. He keeps me in his arms and I reply, "Good."

"Good. Now we need to be in there in 25 minutes." Louis says and pulls away. I give him a nod and he walks to the back where the other boys are watching TV.

Niall gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and I get the stuff I need to get ready.

I get dressed in the little bathroom and brush my hair. I decide to curl it today so I plug it into the outlet right under the bench and set it down. Then, I do my makeup.

By the time I finish my makeup, the curling iron is hot and ready to go. I quickly curl my hair in 10 minutes and I'm completely done.

"We gotta go. Girls, are you coming?" I ask Perrie and Cass.

"Yeah." they say in sync. I nod and grab my phone and put it in the pocket of my black, ripped skinny jeans.

"Let's go." Zayn says and walks out of the bus. We all follow him in the building and the girls and I take our seats in the front row of the little room.

The boys sit on the stools that are set up and get their mics ready. I'm watching them get ready and all of a sudden, I hear girls screaming; the fans have been let in.

The boys all smile and wave at them as they take their seats. There were only about 50 fans that were allowed to get tickets for this so it's not too many.

They start with the acoustic right away and they play two songs: Up All Night and More Than This. They did great and Niall did the guitar for More Than This. I look around and there are so many girls giving me, Cass, and Perrie dirty looks.