Concert 21/53

A/N

Yooo! So I've decided to update even though I have a friend sleeping over oops. But she's watching TV so...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Good morning!" Harry sings throughout the entire bus.

I groan and turn over to face the inside of my bunk when the curtain opens.

"Rise and shine!" Harry says with a toothy grin on his face.

"What do you want?" I whine.

"Well hello to you too." he laughs.

"Why do you want us up so early?" I put my pillow over my face.

"It's 11:00 and I want to explore the arena. Now get up!" he yanks the pillow away from my face.

"Well sorry." I hold out the "o" in "sorry" just to prove my point.

I jump down from my bunk and give Harry a hug. Then, I spot Luke sitting in the lounge on his phone. After I brush my teeth, I flop down next to him and he snaps his head up, very alarmed.

"Heyyyy Luke." I say.

"Heyyyy Addie." he says and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. You?" I look at his eyes. They are literally the color of majestic. If someone asks me what his eye color was, I would just say majestic.

"Nothing. Just touring the world with my best friends and my sister." he smirks.

"I'm touring the world with my TWO brothers and best friends. What could be better?" I ask and smirk right back.

"You're the best." he laughs and goes back to looking at his phone.

"I know." I stand up and flip my hair like those girls did back at school and he laughs again.

Niall is standing talking to Liam in front of the bunks while Harry is kneeling down to try to wake Zayn up. So far, it's not working.

I grab Niall's hand and kiss him on the cheek.

"Good morning." I smile.

"Morning." he says and kisses me. This time, Louis isn't around to ruin the moment.

Harry finally gets Zayn up and we go into the arena altogether. Niall and I swing our hands back and forth between ourselves, laughing the whole way to the stage.

"Can you two stop giggling? Jeez..." Louis says.

"Listen, Lou. When you get a girlfriend, you can do whatever you want and I won't complain. So for now, you need to stop being so grumpy and don't comment on my relationship because it's getting on my nerves." I say.

"Fine. I'm sorry." he says and starts sulking to himself. I roll my eyes and we keep walking until we reach the stage.

"Jam session?" Calum looks at all of us.

"Jam session." I say and we make a mad dash to get the instruments we want to try and play and the microphones.

I beat Cal to the bass and pick it up before he can find where it went.

"Looking for this?" I ask when I put the strap around my body. He swivels around and laughs.

"That's funny Addie, now give it back." he says when he walks up to me.

"No." I say and think hard. I remember playing bass in a middle school band I tried to form, but I vaguely remember it.

I start to play and I remember more than I thought. I do a perfect bass line and Calum's jaw drops almost to the floor.

I stop playing and Calum is speechless.

"Wait...WHAT?! Since when do you play bass?" he asks me.

"Well, I played in middle school when I formed a band with a few of my friends. I'm a little rusty, but it was still something I guess." I explain and shrug my shoulders.

"P-play again." he says and stands back, studying my every move.

I play the same bass line and he's still amazed that I play bass a little.

"Calum, why are you so surprised at this?" I ask him.

"Because the bass is like a forgotten instrument and nobody really wants to learn to play." he explains and I nod my head.

"Well, maybe you can show me more sometime." I say and take the strap off of me and hand the bass to Calum.

We fool around for a little bit until we decide to go back to the bus before the concert starts.

Niall's POV

Addie hasn't been herself lately and I need to know why. I'm worried about her.

"Addie, come here." I say and take her hand.

I lead her outside the bus and she immediately starts playing with her bracelet that I got her. She's nervous.

"Addie, I have a question to ask and I need you to be completely honest with me." she looks up for a split second and nods her head.

"Ok. What's wrong? You've looked so sad lately and I want to know why."

"I'm fine. That's just how I act." she says and continues to play with the bracelet.

"Addie, I said tell me the truth." I lift her chin up and kiss her. She needs to know that she's safe with me. I don't know what I would do if I lost her.

I wouldn't be able to survive.

Addie's POV

He keeps asking me what's wrong and I'm afraid that I'm going to let my relapse slip and he'll know.

"Addie, please?" he says. I look into his eyes and know that that was a big mistake.

"I relapsed." I say it so fast that he needed a second to process that I even spoke.

"Wait, say that again?

"I relapsed." I say more clearly and he looks into my eyes and they tear up.

"What?"

I don't say anything, I just pull my long sleeves up a little revealing every single cut that I put there. They're still pretty open since I cut so deep.

"Addie..." it comes out more of a whisper to himself than anything. He takes my arms in his hands and looks at them.

"W-why?" he looks back to my face, eyes red, tears obvious.

"Someone on Twitter...um...told me to go and kill myself. That was my breaking point so I did something really stupid. I'm-"

"Don't tell me you're sorry. It wasn't your fault, ok? I want you to know that."

"Ok." I reply.

"I love you." he whispers and pulls me into his arms. We stand there just hugging for a while until we decide to g back into the bus.

-------

"Good night Dublin!"

We go back to the bus and I say good night to everyone. I sit on the couch in the lounge and Niall joins me.

We cuddle for a little while until we both fall asleep.