Concert 14/53

A/N

I love the new Wattpad update wow.

In other news, school is a waste of time and I'm thinking of dropping out and becoming a hippie who's in?

No but on a serious note, I'm starting to plan another story and yes, I know that we're not even halfway into this one, but it never hurts to be planned. Also, I'm thinking of starting a rants and opinions book but I don't think anyone would read it...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Good morning guys." I say after I jump down from my bunk.

"Morning." Niall says with his mouth full.

"Where'd you get the food?" I ask and walk over to the lounge where everyone is eating.

"Perrie. She made breakfast for us." Zayn says and continues to eat.

"Don't worry Adds. I saved you some. It's on the little counter." Perrie laughs and gets me a plate of breakfast.

She hands me the paper plate and I don't even ask what it is, I just start to eat. It actually tastes amazing.

I look at my phone and press the home button for it to come to life. It shows me my lock screen and the time. I check it and it's about 11:00 in the morning now.

"I think we should sound check after this to get it over with. I mean, we're still at the same arena so we can do it earlier than usual. It will be easier." Louis suggests.

"Ok, whatever's good with you guys. It's not like I have anything else to do." Harry says, earning a laugh from everyone.

"Sound check it is then." Liam says, getting up and throwing his plate out. "Let's go boys."

They all throw out their plates and thank Perrie once more. Then, they leave the bus and go into the arena.

"Thanks so much for the breakfast, Per." I say to Perrie as I unlock my phone.

"No problem."

I click on the Twitter app and start scrolling. I see hate, hate, hate, and more hate, but it really doesn't phase me that much. I'm used to it.

Ten minutes go by, then fifteen, then twenty, and I'm still scrolling through Twitter, enjoying the quiet since the boys are gone. Then, they come bursting into the bus, making me jump.

I guess I spoke too soon.

"Addie, what are you doing?" Niall curiously asks. I quickly lock my phone and reply.

"Nothing."

"Addie..." he warns.

"Niall..." I mimic him. He rolls his eyes and takes my phone from me. He puts the password in and unlocks it, displaying the hate for all the world to see. His face falls as he reads some of the tweets.

I see him type away and then he hands me my phone back. I just look at him for a second with a confused look, but then a little light bulb goes off inside my head and I click on my profile.

It shows a Tweet that was put there a couple seconds ago.

@AddiePayne hey guys, it's niall from addie's phone. i really need you to stop sending hate to addie because it hurts not only her, but me when you do. i would appreciate it so much. love ya! xx

I lock my phone and he sits next to me on the couch.

"Thanks, Ni." I say and lean my head on his shoulder.

"No need to thank me. I love you." he says and kisses my cheek. I smile and he puts his arm around me.

I sort of feel better now that he did that. He's such a great guy...

-------

Niall's POV

We're on stage now and I look out at the crowd. I see all the smiling faces and smile myself. I can't believe that these people are here just to see us perform.

The only thing, though, is that I can't stop thinking about the hate that Addie is getting. The people say some pretty nasty things about the girls and I want it to stop.

When it's time for me to do the talking, I start off short and to the point.

"Alright, listen up guys. I'm sorry for being 'that guy' at the concert that ruins the mood, but the hate with Addie has got to stop. You can't keep doing it because it hurts her and me. You guys are amazing people and I know that, but sometimes amazing people do some pretty not amazing stuff. So let's all, Addie included, start off with a clean slate. The previous hate never existed and from here on out, there will be no more, right?" I ask the crowd and they all respond in a roar of claps and cheers.

"I'll take that as a yes. Ok so, this next song is called 'Everything About You' and I hope you like it."

-------

Addie's POV

"The show was great, guys. You never cease to amaze me." Cassandra says.

"Thanks. We really love doing the shows. It is like my escape from reality and I get to do what I love. It's amazing." Liam says. The other boys nod in agreement.

We're in the lounge in the bus because the concert ended 10 minutes ago. We are now driving to the next venue and talking about the concert.

"Well, I'm tired and we have an acoustic show tomorrow morning and we have to be up early. I'm going to bed so I'll see you all in the morning." Louis says and walks off to his bunk.

"I'm tired, too. Good night guys." I say. I give Liam a hug and walk over to Niall.

"Good night, sweetheart. I'll see you in the morning, ok?" he says and I nod and kiss him on the cheek.

I hug him and when we finally pull away, I retreat to my bunk. I close the shade, pull the blanket on me, and fall asleep.

A/N

This chapter was short *cough cough* FILLER *cough cough*.

By the way, my favorite songs at the moment are:

Just Saying- 5 Seconds of Summer

and

Wrapped Around Your Finger- 5 Seconds of Summer

I just thought I'd share with you all. Ok love you my peach fuzzies!