Concert 17/53

A/N

I just posted an update on my Rants and Opinions book if you wanna check it out :)

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Guys, we can't just change the set list. Do you know how much the band will hate us?" I hear someone say from outside my bunk.

"I guess you're right. But I really want to play Little Things!" Niall's voice says.

"That's suppose to be off the new album!"

"We can't play that!"

"Niall, no. We can't do that."

So many voices keep talking over each other until I finally decide to get out of the bunk.

I hop down and right away, they stop talking. They don't even move. They just stare at me.

"What?" I ask, mid stretch.

"Nothing. Did we wake you?" Niall says and walks over to me. I realize that Liam isn't in their group of yelling. The other girls are sitting in the lounge, not paying attention to anything.

"Where's Liam?" I ask Niall when he reaches me.

"He's still sleeping. He couldn't fell asleep last night but when he finally did, he was fast asleep. No going back." he says and I laugh.

"Ok." I wonder what he was doing.

The other boys start to talk among themselves while Niall and I sit on the bench in front of the bunks.

"What time is it?" I ask him. I lean into his side and he pulls out his phone to check the time.

"About 2:00 in the afternoon." he replies. I nod my head and he puts his arm around me.

He kisses my temple and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Are you ok?" he asks me, concern laced into his tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"No you're not. Addie, you forget that I know you so well." he says and smiles down to me.

"Yeah, I know." I sigh. I let it be unless he presses me on the subject.

"So..." he says. And he's pressing me on the subject.

"I don't know. It's all the hate that's getting to me. I'm ignoring a lot of it though. Almost all of it, but the fans are just relentless." I admit. He presses his lips into a thin line and starts to think.

He makes this face when he's thinking and I find it really adorable, but he says he hates it. I love it though.

"Maybe I can tell them that I will stop performing if they keep the hate going?" he suggests.

"No! Please don't do that. I can live with the hate now. I'm used to it. I don't want your career getting into this. Plus, nobody at the record label will be very happy with you if you say something like that." I explain.

"I hate it when you're right." he says and I laugh.

"I know." I smile and keep my arms around his waist. He lays his head very lightly on the top of mine and we continue to stay like this for a while. I love how we can just cuddle without talking and it isn't weird. We can just enjoy each other's presence.

"I love you." he says out of nowhere. "Oops, did I say that out loud?" he says, his face turning red.

"Yes." I laugh.