Concert 19/53

A/N

I just have to say that Ed Sheeran is my life.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Niall? Wake up!" I yell. Still, nothing.

"Liam? Ed? Cassandra? Anyone?" I scream which makes my voice echo.

I hear something move, and I see that it's Liam. He's ok.

I start bawling. Niall's probably dead, and there's no going back.

"Liam! Call-"

My eyes open revealing the top of my bunk.

The dream.

It's back.

I get up from my bunk and look for my purse. I find it on the bench across from the bunks and I open it up. I grab my ear buds and climb back into my bunk.

Plugging them in, I choose to go onto iTube and click shuffle on my favorites screen.

The music pours into my ears and I look at the time on my phone.

It's just about 6:00 in the morning.

Great.

-------

At 7:30 I finally decide that I've had enough with the music for now.

I get up, put my ear buds away, and go to the little kitchen to get something to eat.

There really isn't anything appealing to me, but I'm starving so I take a granola bar from one of the many boxes that are on the counter.

I go to the lounge and I see that Perrie is already there watching TV.

"Hey, Per. What's up?" I ask her when I sit down with my legs cris-crossed. She turns the TV off and faces me doing he same thing with her legs.

"Nothing much. I just woke up a little while ago and couldn't fall back to sleep. What about you?"

"I was up at 6:00. I was listening to music until now so that's probably why I didn't hear you get up." I explain and she nods her head.

"So how do you like the tour so far? I never really got to talk to you one on one yet." I tell her.

"I actually love it. I get to miss school AND hang out with Zayn and you guys. It's a win-win situation." she laughs and I join in.

"I love it, too. It's so cool to get to experience this, even if I'm not the one performing and stuff." I say.

We talk for a little while more until Niall comes out of his bunk.

"Hey guys." he says and stretches out. Then, he comes and sits next to me.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" I ask him.

"Good. And you guys?" he asks, looking between Perrie and I.

"Good." we say together.

After about 10 or 15 minutes, everyone else is up and ready for the day.

The bus is stopped, so we have to be at the arena already.

"Why don't we go and explore. We have nothing to do all day anyway." Zayn says.

"Yeah. Can I go ask Luke and the boys to come?" I ask them and they nod. "Ok, I'll text Luke."

Addie hey. we're all going to explore outside for a little bit. do you and the boys wanna come with?

Within a few minutes, I get a reply.