Concert 36/53

A/N

I'm gonna do a double update tonight because of two reasons.

1.) I felt bad for being out for so long.

2.) I have nothing else to do and I love writing for you guys so..

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie, wake up. We're almost at the arena." someone whispers to me gently. I open my eyes and look to my right revealing Niall.

"Morning." I say, throwing the blankets off of me and hopping down from my bunk.

I brush my teeth right away and walk back out of the bathroom where Niall is waiting. I walk into his arms and he kisses the top of my head.

"How did you sleep?" he asks me as I pull away from the hug. He takes both of my hands in his and looks into my eyes, giving me his full attention. I like that he listens to me even when we're talking about the most boring things like sleeping.

"Pretty good. What about you?" I ask him, smiling. Looking at him smile just makes me smile. He makes me smile in general, but his smile is contagious. He can make anyone smile.

"Not so great, but I'll get more sleep tonight." he says and I nod. I walk over to my suitcase to pick out an outfit for the day.

I'm too lazy to actually look for one, so I pick out whatever is on top and smell it to make sure it doesn't smell dirty. The shirt smells fine and so do the pants, so that's what I'm going with.

It's a gray knit sweater with light-wash blue jeans with holes in the knees. It's pretty cute, so I stick with it.

After I change in the bathroom, I get my makeup bag and start with my foundation.

"You don't need makeup, you know." Niall says to me as he takes a seat on the bench next to me.

"That's very sweet, but yes I do. It makes my face look brighter and awake." I say and he laughs and shakes his head. I continue with my makeup and he watches me intently.

I can't help but laugh at him. I finish without poking my eye out with eyeliner, and brush my hair out so it looks somewhat decent.

The bus stops and the 5sos boys come to the bus immediately.

"Wanna help us set up the stage? Paul asked us if we could do it and we're not doing it alone." Mikey says.

"Yeah, we'll help." Zayn says and the boys all walk into the arena.

I sit in the lounge and take out my phone. I look through my Instagram and like a few pictures, then I move onto Twitter.

I check my notifications, and scroll through.

For some reason, it's getting harder and harder to ignore all of the hate. It should become easier, but it's the opposite for me. It's confusing.

There are literally no positive tweets to focus on. It's just me and the hate.

I have to keep strong, though. I can't break Luke's promise. He will never talk to me again if I do break it.

Go kill yourself. Go kill yourself.

-------

We're backstage now and the 5sos boys just went on. They're still in the middle of 18, so we have a ways to go.

I sit in one of the chairs, and look on Twitter again.

@1D_DMs_Daily @AddiePayne should just go and crawl in a hole and die bc she needs to realize that she doesn't deserve niall #sorrynotsorry