Concert 40/53

A/N

What's up guys? I had practice tonight, but I just got back from it so I'm all free now yay!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Liam, hurry up! We need to get everyone to the hospital! I don't even know if everyone's alive!" I scream to my brother who is still on the phone with a hospital.

How did we get into this mess?

Why us out of everyone?

I burst out into tears, thinking about Niall. I look down at his face again even though I shouldn't because I'm just going to cry harder. I can't believe I didn't get to get married to him. I can't believe I didn't get to have kids with him. I can't believe I'll never talk to him again.

"The ambulance is coming. Can you see anyone else?" Liam asks frantically.

"I can see a hand coming from a bunk!" I yell, pointing to the hand. Liam crawls over to it and pulls out whoever it was.

"Cassandra." he whispers and starts sobbing. No...

"Cassandra, wake up love. Cassandra! Cass-"

I open my eyes and I feel the wetness from tears on my face.

Why does this keep happening? Is this actually going to happen and it's just a sign? Gosh, I hope not.

I check my phone and it's 2:00am on the dot. I hop down from my bunk as quietly as I can and walk to the lounge and sit down on the couch.

I turn my phone on and click on the Twitter app. Same old hate again and again. It's funny, you know. They hate on me when I didn't even do anything to them. Like literally. At all.

It's to the point where it's not even affecting me. That's how you know its bad, when it doesn't make me flinch.

I turn off my phone and turn the TV on low volume. Eventually, I fall asleep again.

-------

"Rise and shine, sleepy head!" I hear Niall say from beside me.

"Niall!" I yell and tackle him in a hug so I'm basically laying on top of him.

"Whoa, whoa. What happened? It's only me." he says, lifting both of us up from laying down.

"I, um, it's not important. I'm just so glad to see you." I say, not telling him about the dream. He told me last time to wake him up, but I didn't want to. I didn't want to disturb him.

"You had that dream again, didn't you?" he asks me, smirking.

"Maybe. But I'm fine now." I say and he laughs, rolling his eyes. He knows me too well...

"Hey guyssssss!" Mikey comes in and yells. The other 3 boys follow after him as they all trip over each other to sit in the last 3 spots on the couch. Luke ends up being the last one there, so he's forced to sit on the floor.

We start talking, but then my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and it says "Private Number".

Great...

"I have to take this. I'll be right back." I say and walk out of the bus. Hands shaking, I answer the phone.

"H-hello?" I say.

"Guess who!" the same voice from yesterday says.

"What do you want?" I whisper. I'm scared stiff and I can't talk loudly. I've never been ths scared in my life.

"I want you to break up with Niall, but you obviously won't do that, so let's spice this up a bit." she deviously says.

"Wh-what do you want?" I ask again a little bit louder.

"You have three days to break up with him, or I will find you at the concert and a little...surprise...will come your way. Have fun!"

She hangs up.

I walk back into the bus shaking like a dog.

"Who was that?" Niall snaps me out of my trance.

"It was just one of those businesses trying to sell me something. It was stupid." I lie.

"I hate those." Liam laughs as I walk back to my spot on the couch. I keep playing with my bracelet and I know everyone can see it, but I don't care. I'm scared. What am I going to do?

We continue to talk for a few minutes like normal, until they all decide to sound check.

"I'm going to stay here for a second to talk to Addie. Everyone else go, we'll be right there." Liam says. He's onto me...

"Ok, we'll see you." Calum says and they all walk out except for Niall. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks out without saying anything,

I sit on the bench and play with my bracelet again.

"Addie, what's really wrong. I know there's something." Liam says and sits down next to me and puts his hand on my leg. I look to his face and his eyes are locked on mine.

"Nothing." I say in the most convincing way I can.

"Addie, I'm your bother. You can tell me anything." he replies.

"Liam, it's nothing. If I couldn't handle it, I would tell you. I'm fine for now. I'll tell you if I need help, ok?"

"Alright but you have to promise that if you actually get into serious trouble, you'll tell me. I can help you." he says and I nod.

"I promise." I smile and he kisses the top of my head.

"Come on, let's go into the arena."

We go in, and we don't end up actually sound checking. We all have a major jam session and I take the bass, like always. Calum helped me a little and showed me some more stuff to make me better. Maybe I can make a girl band, I don't know.

Man, that would be cool.

-------

"Good night Nevada!" Louis screams.

Running back to the bus, there are already fans running toward us. We close the doors quickly and Ed does a good job of dodging all of them so they don't get hit while we pull out.

I get my pajamas on and put my hair into a high, messy bun.

"Good night, babe." I say to Niall and I kiss his cheek.

"Night. I'll see you tomorrow." he replies and I say good night to my brother, and climb into my bunk.

I close my eyes and pray that the dream doesn't re-occur.

A/N

This was a scary chapter. I wonder who is the one on the phone...

I'm in the middle of planning a new fanfic and I'm excited to write it omg!

I'll keep you updated with that and I'll give you hints about it when this book is coming to an end.

Love you all!