Concert 32/53

A/N

Hey guys! So I'm really excited to announce that I'm officially going to start a new fanfic as soon as this one is over. We still have a ways to go with this one, but I'm really confident about the next one. I will release more details as time goes on.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I wake up to the sound of my brother screaming in terror at 10:00 in the morning today. That was a fun start especially because I got basically zero sleep last night because I couldn't stay asleep. I kept waking up for some reason. I don't know why.

I hop down from my bunk and wipe my eyes so I cas see more clearly. The thing I see, is something I've never seen before.

Liam's hair is completely buzzed off. Yesterday, he went to sleep with bushy hair what made him look really young. Now, he looks like a 22 year old man. How does that even happen?

I hear another scream and it comes from Niall. I turn around and all of Liam's buzzed off hair is taped to his face making him look like he has a beard and moustache.

I laugh really hard at that.

"Babe, you look like one of those mountain men." I laugh as I walk over to him.

Something at the corner of my eye catches my attention and I quickly turn around to see what it is.

It's Mikey and Luke looking into the window, Mikey with his phone in his hand filming us.

"Oh no they don't!" Niall says and he starts to chase them out of the bus. Liam joins in and I follow them, trying to see if they caught them or not.

My question is answered when I see Niall tackle Mikey and Liam jumps onto Luke's back, almost taking him down.

They're all laughing and Luke throws Liam off of him, Liam landing right on his bum on the ground. I sort of like his new hair. I mean, I liked it before, but this hairstyle makes him look more mature.

Mikey and Luke escape in just enough time to run into their bus and close and lock the doors so Niall and Liam can't get in.

They bang on the door with their fists a couple of times until we see Mikey and Luke in the window laughing at them. I'm laughing pretty hard, too, when I see Cassandra walk to me to see what's happening.

"They really are children." she laughs and I laugh along, too.

"We should probably go get them." I say and we start to walk towards them.

"Guys, come on. We need to get back to our bus." I say and take Niall's hand to calm him down.

"Oh......alright." he agrees and we walk back together, hand in hand.

When we all reach the bus, I help Niall take off all of the tape and I throw it into the garbage. Liam goes into the bathroom to wash his hair in the sink.

"I think we should get ready together. I need my hair curled and Addie's really good at it." Perrie says to Cassandra and I.

"Ok, let's go. What are you guys gonna wear? I think we should actually watch the concert from the audience tonight, what do you say?" I ask them while I look through my big suitcase for my curling iron and an outfit to wear.

"Perfect! Text Paul so he can block off some seats." Perrie says, finding my curling iron in her suitcase and plugging it in. I must've put it in the wrong suitcase the last time I used it.

I get my phone out and do as I'm told, waiting for a response. I know he'll be fine with it, I just need to know that we'll get seats. They usually have the whole front row closed off anyway just in case we decide to watch it or someone from the crew wants to.