Concert 46/53

A/N

Guys! I missed you! I missed writing! I missed everything about Wattpad!

Ok so anyway, it's been a long time. And as you can tell, I missed this. It's almost been 2 weeks since I updated last. And I'm sad to say that I won't be updating often for another 3-4 weeks, but then I'll be back. I have another show going on but I'll update as frequent as possible.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Morning, sunshine." I'm woken up by Niall's voice and a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning. What time is it?" I ask as I turn over to face him. I use my arm to prop my head up so I can see him clearly.

"It's 6:30 a.m." he answers and I let out a groan.

"It's early." I say and hide my face into my pillow.

"Yes, I know, but it will only be a few weeks until we don't have to be up early anymore." he says and I smile into my pillow.

"Yeah, I know." I reply as I jump down from the bunk. Then, I walk into Niall's arms as we sway back and forth.

"So, what are we awake this early for now?" I ask him. He still holds me in his arms to keep me from falling.

"A Q&A and acoustic." he says and I roll my eyes. Then I remind myself: Only a few more weeks.

I smile, then pull away so I can get clothes to wear. I pick something from the top of the pile of clothes, and make sure it's clean, then go into the bathroom. I take a look at my hair and I see my brown-haired roots coming in and I chuckle at myself, shaking my head, knowing that once I get home, I'm going to have to dye it again.

I quickly get dressed and put toothpaste on my toothbrush. I walk out with my clothes and keep brushing my teeth. I dig out my hair brush and multi-task, trying not to let any toothpaste fall out of my mouth.

I finally finish brushing both my hair and teeth, and clean my toothbrush off. Then, I return it to its travel case, and throw it into my suitcase along with my hairbrush. I quickly swipe mascara on and grab Niall's beanie to put on my head. I place it just where I want it, then I'm all finished after I spritz myself with perfume.

"Ready everyone?" Paul comes into the bus and asks.

"Yup. Let's go." Harry says and we all follow him out and into the building.

After we get into our designated room, the boys start to set up. The girls and I find our seats and I brace myself for some hate. I'm just going to ignore it, though, because that's what the boys would all want me to do. I want to do it for myself, too. I think I can finally say that I'm behind all of it; the bad stuff.

I feel my phone buzz and I take it out of the back pocket of my jeans. I look at it and it's a text from Luke.

Luke brooo i'm so bored...

I laugh a little and the girls look at me like I'm crazy, but I don't care.

Addie brooo same...i'm at the q&a and acoustic right now just sitting because it hasn't started yet :/

Luke that stinks. but i'm stuck in a tour bus with three children and a bus driver. i'd rather be sitting and waiting rather than be in here...

I laugh again but this time a little quieter.

Addie luke, i know you and no, you wouldn't. trust me.