Concert 41/53

A/N

What's up beautiful people?

So, today is a snow day for my school which means I have off yay!

We only got like 3 inches of snow though so...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie? Wake up. We have a Q&A today and you said you wanted to come."

My eyes flutter open revealing Niall's face.

"Good morning." I say, stretching out.

"Morning." he says and he kisses my forehead. I giggle a little bit and hop down from the bunk.

I give him a hug and he squeezes me a little before I pick out something to wear for the day. I end up going with a plain black tee shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans with rips from top to bottom, and a red and white flannel to tie around my waist.

After I change and brush my teeth and do my hair and makeup, I grab a granola bar from the box on the counter for breakfast.

I sit down on the bench where my phone is charging and unlock it. I avoid Twitter altogether because there's no point in even taking a peek at what's there. Instead, I check my text messages to see if there are any from Mum.

"Are we ready?" Liam shouts from the front of the bus.

"I am." I hear multiple people say.

"Alright, let's get going then." Liam replies and he walks out of the bus. I unplug my phone and walk out fo the bus, too, Niall following and wrapping an arm around my waist.

When we go into the little room where this will take place, the girls and I take our seats on the far left side in the front row. The boys then sit in their stools on the make-shift stage.

They go over a couple of things with management and with the people who own this building, then the fans are let in.

They all take their seats right away and the Q&A gets started.

There are some typical questions that they've answered more than once from previous Q&A's, but they still answer them. There's one that catches my attention, though.

"How does it feel to be life savers to many of your fans, including me?" she asks.

She's a cute little blonde girl with a long sleeved sweater on and she has black glasses that are perfect for her face. She looks very shy and she basically whispered her question, so I'm guessing she is shy.

"Wait...we save people's lives? How?" Zayn asks the girl and he listens intently.

"Your music speaks to us. You are always telling us how much you love us and you're there for us when nobody else ever is." she replies and I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. That's exactly how I felt with Luke, Cal, Ash, and Mikey...

"That's such a humbling label to have, 'live saver'. I didn't know we actually saved lives." Zayn replies.

"Yeah, you kept me from committing suicide. Some people say that I'm obsessed with you guys, but it's not like that at all. You saved my life, therefore I feel like I owe you my life, forever and always." she says and tears stream down my face. I'm silent crying, but crying nonetheless.

"Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I know it's a hard thing to admit to people." Harry says and he looks down. He didn't...oh no...

"Yes, but I feel safe with you guys. Like, there's nothing I can't tell you." she says.