Prolouge

She was looking at the people outside who were drinking and enjoying when suddenly the door of the room open with a bang.

Startled, she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes.

She didn't even blink her eyes when he was standing in front of her with her small body pressed to his hard muscular one.

A gasped escaped her mouth when he hold the back of her neck and pulled her impossibly closer to him.

"Say no to this wedding." He whispered near her lips in a dangerous calm voice.

Being scared out of her wits, she shooked her head negatively making his hold more tighter on her waist and nape and pulling her so close that she has to stand on her toe.

"I will make your life living hell kitten." He whispered as his lips kept touching hers lightly.

"I-I wo-won't." She whispered as tears perked in her eyes.

He didnt said anything nd kept loking intensily in her eyes.

He knew taht she isn't even breathing becoz of their proximity and he liked this effect on her.

"Be ready then. Just remember you are the one who kept herself in this position. Now there is no going back." Saying this he kissed the corner of her mouth and left her nape.

Without looking back at her, he left the room leaving her gobsmacked at his action.

*********
Published on - 20.03.2021

Heyaa everyone .

I missed all of you a lottt🤧

Do you all like the Prolouge?

This is going to be a erotic mafia story. I hope you all like and support  my this story also .

This story will be continued on wattpad only. I wont take it anywhere untill I finish it here.

I will upadte characters introduction today only.

Do follow me on Instagram @author_priyaraj  to know more about updates,  characters a lot more about my stories.

Till then,
Stay happy and be safe

🤎P.