44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!

Xavier's POV :

They have the fucking audacity to shoot my wife!

They tried to harm the sole reason for my fucking existence and now I will show them how it feels when you are getting deprived of your oxygen.

I can't go to Russia because I have promised myself to destroy the whole Russian mafia and return to my wife before her surgery gets over.

And it would take half of my day just to reach there.

But then I have enough people who are willing to kill and die for me. For their queen.

A sinister smirk formed on my lips as I called Damien Knight husband of Sophia Adams who was supposed to marry me but then she eloped with Damien.

At first, I had a rivalry with them but then just a few months ago Damien fucking Knight had come to me for help as he was in a war with The Russians but was getting short of technically intelligent men and high-equipped weapons.

At that time I came to know that Sophia was pregnant with his child and he had a lot at stake.

At that crucial moment, I decided to help him by sending my best men who were masters of technology and would help in hacking and other major technical fields, also I provided him with the best equipment of the era.

The major reason behind helping him was the anticipation of war. My people and army are more than enough to finish the whole damm country that dares to mess with us, but it is always better to have connections.

This helping arrow led us to form another successful ally with another powerful kingdom.

And Certainly, if Knights are known for anything then it's having the best serial killers of the era, and his current rivalry with the Russians has got him good conduct with their major locations, business, warehouses, important deals, and other information about the Fucking Russians that I am going to destroy within few hours.

I called Damien Knight and he answered just after the second ring.

"Knight It's time to pay back.
I want you to send your best men to the important locations of the Russians where my men are already waiting and fucking destroy every single shit that they have stored for generations.

Don't worry my men will keep guiding your boys from here as they are already done destroying more than half of Russian important deals and high-earning resources.

I just want you to provide us with all the information you have about the fucking Russians and also get your men ready to blow them up at my command,"

"Think your work done Lewis," he said, and without a single word, we cut the call.

I went out of the hospital and started driving toward the warehouse where my men were already waiting along with superior members of The Whites who have started working for us just a month ago as now Trysta is their only queen who is fighting for her life right now.

My wife is not a fucking weakling but a fighter who has been fighting all her life alone with a heart-melting smile.

She has always won and this time too she would come back winning and smiling at me like she always does.

Controlling the pain which had erupted in my chest at her mere thought, I gulped down the fucking sob.

I don't wanna fucking cry.
I just want her in my arms smiling and looking at me with those innocent eyes of hers.

On the way I called Bryson to take control of the technical field at this juncture, as he's an expert in computers and technology but I generally do not allow him to get indulge in all these until it's really that important.

Within a few minutes, I reached the warehouse where my men were all ready for the real action.

As soon as I entered the room, I nodded my head, and within a few minutes my boys did the hi-fi shit with each other as we were success full in destroying the earning assets of the Russians and blasting all the warehouse, building, yachts, and their other hiding spots along with their Fucking home.

It was not tough for my men to break the code and hack their security system to carry on the blast. Also, Damien's men who were already there in a disguised form helped us a lot.

Now the mother fuckers have nowhere to go and hide.

Now only one work is left, and that is to kill their people and that fucking half-brother who was hiding till now.

I sat down in the middle of the room and kept looking at the wall ahead of me and kept thinking and waiting in silence as my boys kept on doing their work while guiding the Knight and his men via intercom while telling them the exact location of all those fuckers and when to attack.

The wall clock kept on ticking and I kept looking at the needles of it moving from one digit to another.

I was growing impatient and was dying to be with my wife but I had made some promises to her.

It was finally four torturous hours when I got the call from Damien Knight himself.

"I paid the due. And for the bonus, I am sending you the body of Vasili, the same mother fucker who had ordered to shoot your wife. I hope you will be happy to receive your bonus present Lewis,"

He said with a smug voice to which I smirked.

"Will surely enjoy your extra courtesy,"

Saying this I end the call and made my way out of the warehouse as my men started to take deep breaths for being successful in the short-notice mission.

I start the engine and lingered for Bryson to get in. Within minutes we were again making out way toward the hospital where she was waiting for me.

It wasn't more than twenty minutes and I was again standing in front of her door.

I noticed everyone on the floor had calmed down and there was no commotion from the doctors or nurses around the OT.

I tried to Braydon but didn't see him anywhere.

"There they are!!" I heard Bryson's voice and turned around and found Braydon sitting on the chair with r father beside him.

I went towards them and hope Braydon by the shoulder who stood up when he noticed us.

"I am late. Ain't I?" I asked him desperately as I felt the burn in my chest and eyes.

He didn't say anything while I kept looking at him desperately.

"Xavier control yourself," Father said sternly to which I completely and shook Braydon by the shoulder.

"I am asking you something Braydon. Fucking answer me Dammit!!" I shouted at him and again shake his shoulder

"she-she...."

I wasn't ready for what I heard next.

I had always prepared myself for the worst but never knew life would play this kind of fucking game with me.

I never knew my world would come crashing down like this!

*******
Published on- 01.05.23

What do you guys think would happen next??

Now my college is re-opening tomorrow so I won't be able to update every day but I promise to update alternatively.

I can prepare half of the chapter in one day and the other half the next day.

Through this, I can give my time to studies as well as writing.

Do check out my insta id author_priya.

I am posting reels and aesthetics there!!

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.