48: Let's Get Us Home.

Trysta's POV:

Please don't leave me...
I won the game...
It's tough...
I will wait...

All these whispers kept ringing in my ear as I desperately searched for the source of these voices.

Even after trying so hard, I couldn't find anyone. It was all dark. I was all alone. I was scared.

I was screaming while standing alone in the darkness, asking for someone to wake me up. But still, nobody heard me.

My eyes snap open as I took uneven breaths.

"Kitten you okay?" I heard the familiar voice and turned my head to my side while panting.

"What happened? Do you need water?" he asked worriedly and caressed my face while I kept looking at him, basking in his warmth.

I nodded my head as years brimmed in my eyes.

Xavier made me sit down carefully before bringing the glass of water in front of my mouth.

I took a few sips slowly as every single part of my body was sore and tired.

"what happened? You were thrashing in your sleep?" he asked again with his soft eyes and tender voice as he caressed my face.

"It-It was all dark. I-I was scared. I don't want to be alone," I whispered and hiccuped at the same time.

"Shhh...I told you, you would never be alone from now onwards. I'll be there with you every time. Irrespective of place, time, and situation. I promise,"

Xavier whispered softly and wiped my tears, while I just kept looking at him and leaned towards him, wanting to be in his warm embrace. It feels safe in his arms.

Also, he always fulfills his promises, so I just nodded my head to his chest and took a deep whiff of his cologne.

Suddenly my eyes fell around the room, which was filled with various bouquets and balloons.

I smiled and came out of his arms as I continued to look around the room with a smile on my lips.

"Braydon and Bryson have done this. They were not even ready to leave without meeting you. But then I kicked them off as they were making too much noise while you were sleeping peacefully,"

Xavier spoke out as he found me looking all around.

I turned towards him and glared at him.

"You were mean. You shouldn't have done that. Call them, I also want to meet my besties. Also, can you call my girlfriends too? I hope they are fine and safe,"

I asked him to which he just rolled his eyes but nodded his head anyways.

"Both of your girlfriends are safe," he said in a duh tone to which I chuckled.

Xavier then called the twins and we decided to meet my girlfriend when I'll at home.

After this Xavier made me drink soup and also forced me to have a few spoons of porridge, as I am only allowed to eat light, and healthy food.

Once I was done eating, a nurse came with some hygiene essentials and left.

Xavier strip off my current clothes and wiped my body with antiseptic mixed water and wiped my whole body carefully.

I was getting goosebumps as his hands kept touching every nook and cranny of my body.

But not for once Xavier took advantage of this and did his work with utmost seriousness. He carefully changed the dressing of my wound which was at the side of my waist.