46: I Miss Us.

Author's POV:

Everyone moved away from the way as the very angry Xavier went inside his cabin with a dead expression on his face.

They all have started fearing more than they ever had. Confronting the devil is a much better option for them than facing Xavier.

This has been going on for 16 days. 16 days since he has become deadly, unstoppable, and unhinged. Nobody can detect when he will lose his barely managed shit and lash out at them with no hint of mercy at all.

In these few days, Xavier has killed so many people and destroyed so many things.

A mere single mistake and you are a goner!

Right now everyone is barely breathing and praying for their life, as a very important meeting is about to be held within a few minutes.

But this time Xavier will also be present in the meeting which he wasn't doing for the last sixteen days.

It was Mason and the twins who were dealing with all the official work in both legal and illegal business.

And whenever Xavier joined them, the meeting only ended up with blood or tears at the end.

Wiping their sweat everyone took their seat and took a breath breath. Within minutes Xavier entered the conference room.

Everyone present for the meeting shifted in their place including Mason Lewis too.

Xavier flicked his finger as he sat down at the head chair and within seconds an employee stood up and began with his presentation.

The poor guy was merely controlling the stutter in his voice and the trembling of his body.

Xavier's emotionless face kept staring at the guy with his intense hawk eyes.

This was one of the major problems for people these days.

Silent Xavier is the worst nightmare.

And these days Xavier is merely getting words out from his mouth.

"Mr.Allen, are you sure the data that you are presenting are updated?"

"Ye-yes sir.
This is the current data of our stocks with the Last price41,946.76"

"Our Last price is 41,946.77 I believe. Am I wrong Mr. Allen?" Xavier asked in his cold yet calm voice.

Mr.Allen gulped down his saliva and prayed to god for his life and job.

"No-No sir. You are absolutely right. I must have done some wrong cal-calculation sir. I-I beg your pardon. I-I will just...."

"Meeting is over.
Mr.Allen don't forget to collect your Termination letter from my assistant. I want someone potent and sincere in the next meeting,"

Saying this Xavier went out of the conference hall leaving everyone bewildered and scared.

Mason looked at Mr.Allen and went out with a dejected sigh.

while Xavier went out of the office building and sat down in the back seat. As usual, the driver first stopped the car near the flower shop from where Xavier himself selected a fresh bouquet of lilies and lavender.

He then again sat down in the back seat of his Porsche and started thinking about his wife as they again drove towards the hospital.

Xavier hurriedly went towards the VIP room where his wife was sleeping for the last sixteen days.

His firm and fast steps halt just outside of the room as he saw his youngest brother sitting near his wife and talking to her in a quivering voice.

"...and nowadays he is not even listening to anyone. I believe you should wake up. Wake up now and tell him to calm down. Because your devil husband just won't listen to us.
That devil!!"