11: His Kitten.

Chapter is written in a Rush so Kindly ignore the spellings and grammar mistakes.
Now enjoy reading!!
_________________________

Xavier's POV:

"Kill him..." I said emotionlessly to Coel, my right hand man.

Without giving the second glance at the dead body of the our rival's spy, I went out from the dungeon.

Wiping my blooded hand I made my way towards my warehouse office.

"Make sure that those fuckers don't see the sun of next day." I said while looking dead in the eyes my left hand who nodded his and went out from my cabin.

Once he went away from my sight, I lead back on my chair and closed my eyes.

But how can I forget, this people don't like my fucking peace.

My phone started ringing making me curse under my breathe.
This call should better be important, otherwise this motherfucker will have to pay for disturbing my peace.

I cleanched my jaw when I see who is actually calling me.

"What do you want now....?" I asked her while barely controlling my temper.

"Heyy baby. You are so funny. Why do you think that I will call you when I want....." I rolled my eyes at her blabbering and took a deep breathe.

"Cut the crap Sophia. Spat the matter for which you have called me." I said sternly and heard her huffing.

Bitch....!!

"I just called you becoz I was getting bor...."

"Call someone else to get rid of your boring self." I said and cut the call without even listening what she was about to say.

I dont know what she fucking thinks of me. I am going to be the next mafia boss and this bitch is calling me to get rid of her boring ass.

Taking a deep sigh, I remind mh self why I am even marrying her.

Then I again remember how our fathers have made a deal. After marrying the only heir of Russian mafia will help us to expand our kingdom.

It's not like we need their kingdom for power. We have our own enough power to get any fucking mafia kingdom we want.

But what is the loss when we are getting the same shitt without dripping any blood.

And in my opinion having more power is never bad. But again, for the same power and to save a lot of livesp, I have to deal with that annoying human every single fucking day, and not to forget the words of our father has given to each other.

The whole world knows Lewis don't back out once they give their words. But we also make sure no one backs down form their words either. Becoz if by any chance they do, they sign their own trip to hell, from their own fucking hands.

I cleanched my jaw, when I remember how I have Spend my fucking 4 months for knowing Sophia Adams annoying ass. Those four moths were more than enough to make me despise her.

She is the most annoying person I have ever came across. But what made me agree to marry her precisely was her experience to survive in our world.

A normal girl can never manage the life we live. Girls like Sophia are specially trained to survive in our world as our so called life patner.

They are very strong and are well trained to become the queen of mafia world. They are very well taught about the consequences of their their lies and their unfaithfulness.