36: So Fucking Wet!

Trysta's POV :

Savoring the magical feeling, I took a deep breath and catch as much air as I can.

It's refreshing to be in this kind of weather.

Right now we are in Russia. As he, the devil has said earlier, we are here to spend our honeymoon.

However, a honeymoon is supposed to be romantic but here we are anything but romantic.

The whole way here, I didn't talk to him for the stunt that he had pulled earlier. He was showing me his dark stern eyes but didn't say anything.

It was so wrong of him to behave like that with Noah who was nothing but a complete sweetheart to us.

Goosebumps were raised all over my body when I remember him spanking me like that.

I would be lying if I say that I wasn't turned on or I didn't like it.

I did!!
Hell!! I loved it.
The thrill of doing such an intimate act so openly was a major turn-on.
And the new experience of such an act was mind-blowing.

But still, I was stubborn enough to keep showing my tantrums to him and keep giving him my silent treatment as a punishment.

He has to stop behaving like a Hulk whenever I meet a guy friend. He cannot keep disrespecting them and me all the time like that.

Right now I am standing on the balcony only in his white shirt which he has made me wear with nothing else with it.

The whole time during our flight I was just sleeping and didn't even realize when we landed here or when he carried me into our suite or when he changed my clothes.

At present it's 2:45 am and I am done with my sleeping kota, whereas he is sleeping soundly like a baby in our suite room.

When I woke up a few minutes ago, I found myself wrapped warmly in his arms. It felt so good.

But then I wanted to go to the washroom and my body was in pain because of sleeping so long.

It was quite a task to come out from his hold but I did it anyway without disturbing his sleep.

I wrapped my arms around myself and again took the generous amount of the cold air.

It wasn't even ten minutes properly since I have left the bed, but I was already missing his warm cuddles and his strong arms around me.

A smile graced my lips when snow fell over my nose. At this point, I started feeling cold.

I was about to turn around to go inside when those familiar strong arms wrapped themselves around my torso. Just below my breasts.

"You shouldn't be anywhere except in my arms at this time!!" he whispered softly in my ear and planted a wet kiss on my jaw.

I shudder at this and had his arms wrapped more tightly around me.

"I wasn't feeling sleepy anymore and didn't want to disturb your sleep," I said softly and leaned more into his embrace.

He hummed and rubbed his nose over my jaw while I savour the moment and put my hand forward for some snow to fall over them.

"Your body is cold. Let's get you some warmth hmm," while saying this he turned me around and put me up in a bridal style.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" he asked me while taking me somewhere which I didn't bother to know.

"Huh..?"

I was so busy looking at his sharp features that I didn't even realize he was asking me something.