35: Spank...Spank!!

Xavier's POV :

~Gonna have her in my clasps very soon!!

I smirked at the message but couldn't stop myself from clenching my fist.

These fuckers are surely fantasizing to taste my wrath, aren't they?

Bloody boneless fuckers !!

Under my kingdom, we don't indulge women when we are dealing with our enemy.

It's always a man-to-man war.

However, that does not imply that our women are any less.
We would never let them be any less!!

But still, even a finger raised on my woman would not be tolerated. People will be killed. No questions asked.

I will kill this fucker on his land. And he will be killed like a dog.

Threatening me with my wife is the worst way one could choose to die.

Because there won't be any mercy when it comes to my wife.

Their next seven generations will remember whom they had messed with.

"Sir preparation for your departure is done," my secretary informed me as soon as I let him in and went away as soon as he got a 'hmm' sound from me.

I leaned back on my chair and kept thinking of the ways I am going to torture that dick.

But it wasn't that long before my thoughts get diverted toward her.

It wasn't even a minute when I called her bodyguard. She has informed me about her plan to meet one of her friends.

I did not object to that as long as she can cooperate with my chosen guard for her because certainly, my wife isn't a big fan of being scrutinized.

"How's everything around there?" I asked my most trusted guard and got up from my chair to leave where she is.

"Everything is under control, sir. Mam is also safe and happily chatting with her friend. The guy also seems to be harmless."

My jaw clenched and my steps fastened when I heard that her friend is a guy !!

Of course, I never asked her about her friend's meet-up as long as she is happy.

But that doesn't imply I would like to have her around any other fucker, who is probably low-key fantasizing about her.

I absolutely do not trust any mothrfucker around her. Having my brothers clinging to her is the last string of my tolerance to seeing her with anyone else other than me.

"Keep a close watch on that guy and everything else as well. I'll be there in a few minutes,"

"Understood sir!"

I hung up the call and within seconds I was covering half of the distance I have with her.

After fucking 20 minutes I was striding inside the cafe where my wife was having the time of her life with her so-called friend.

David, my most trusted and appointed guard bowed to me which I didn'tgavr much thought.

I clenched my fist when I saw a motherfucker showing his 32 teeth like a creep to my wife whose back was facing me.

Even from her back view, anyone can get a glimpse of her ethereal beauty. She was clad in a maroon summer dress looking painfully captivating to me.

She is a witch to make me feel like this!!