39: I Love You.

Trysta's POV:

Looking at myself I sighed and sprayed the perfume before finally getting satisfied with my look.

It was two at noon when he told me to get ready as he has planned a day out for us.

I got ready in a simple and sophisticated dress I found in the closet.

(A/n- imagine any beautiful jacket for cold weather which would go well with this dress)

I didn't do anything extravagant and the reasons were quite a lot.
First I usually like to keep it simple and comfortable and second, I was feeling pretty exhausted too.
Physically and mentally.

Physically because I didn't get the proper sleep after doing the deed the whole night.
And mentally because I was not having my best time.

Today is my birthday and only my girlfriends along with Bryson and Braydon have wished me properly. Uncle Mason had just left me a quick birthday message.

And here my husband hasn't even acknowledged it at all.
While here I am having a major emotional conflict within myself for him.

He is being caring and nice since he came back in the morning. It was a surprise to wake up alone this morning but it was a bigger surprise when he came back within an hour which I was not expecting at all.

Certainly, I didn't have any idea where he was gone, but I knew he must be gone for work and his work always demands at least twenty-four hours to be done.

So his coming back quickly was a surprise indeed.

Checking myself for the last time I just kept my phone with me and went out into the hall where he was waiting for me.

"Let's go," he said and tighten the jacket that I was wearing. He then holds my hand and we went into the garage. It was still very cold and everything was covered with snow.

"Where we are going?" I asked softly once we were settled inside his car.

I kept looking at him silently when he turned towards me and started looking at me with his hawk eyes before leaning towards me without even saying anything and kissing my forehead very gently and lovingly like he understood what was going on with me.

My heartbeat increased when he attached our forehead and whispered "What is it?"

"Nothing! Why did you ask that?" I whispered back and closed my eyes while inhaling his cologne.

"Loose up kitten. We are going somewhere you would enjoy," he again whispered in a consoling tone, making me wonder if was I too obvious.

I was feeling emotional I don't know why. Maybe because I was overthinking too much about everything or maybe because I have already found the answers to so many unasked questions.