7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.

Trysta's POV:

"Bryson don't you think someone is being too smart..." I asked Bryson while looking at Braydon with my sting eyes.

"Correction you cheeky mouse !! Someone is not being smart, but they are being an asshole." He said looking at Braydon with his narrowed eyes while I scrunched my nose.

"Ewww...!! Don't curse you monkey." I said to which Bryson rolled his eyes while Braydon chuckled.

Right now Bryson, Braydon and I are in the kitchen and are making apple pie and corn bread sausage together.

Well Its just Bryson and I who are making it, while Braydon is just sitting on the kitchen counter and is eating our prepared stuffings.

"Well what can I do, when my both good for nothing servants are preparing desert for me." Braydon said smugly with a smirk on his lips.

Bryson and I shared a look when Bryson smirked giving me the hint of our next move.

We didn't siad anything and act like we didn't gave much thought to his words and continued doing our work with our back towards Braydon.

"Pass me the chilli flicks." Bryson whispered in my ears while mixing the batter causing me to giggle.

I passed the chilli flicks to him which he sprinkled over one of the piece of the pie and pushed that in the direction, from where Braydon heve been eating the stuffings.

We didn't turn back and kept doing our work. Bryson and I both were counting while showing our fingers to each other, suppressing our laugh.

"FUCK....FUCK...FUCK..." Soon enough we heard the Braydon cursing very loudly and desperately and that was enough of both of us to start laughing our ass off.

Bryson and I both started laughing like maniac while Braydon took the ice cubes from fridge and chucked them down at once.

"You both Rascals...you both are so gone.." Braydon said after few minutes and that was cue for me and Bryson to start running for our life, and that's what we did.

We trio started running with me squealing loudly, Bryson laughing like hyena and Braydon barking like a mad dog.

"Stop stop. I-I can't......" I said while leaning against the kitchen counter with my hands on my knees and my breathe uneven.

Braydon and Bryson both stopped too. Braydon give me a glass of water after few seconds while Bryson kept rubbing my back.

Yeah they are like this only...!!

I thanked Them to which they rolled their eyes.

Once we all got our breathe back, we complete making our desert and fortunately Braydon didn't steal anything, but he didn't help either.

Meanie...!!

It has been 4 days since that incident. Braydon and Bryson got to know about that the very next morning. They both hugged me tightly and cursed a lot.

Both Braydon and Bryson were boiling in anger. And I'll be honest, It was very first time in my life when I have seen them so angry and so worried at the very same time, which made me scared and guilty too.

Well they both killed that man thousand times in their imagination.
Uncle Mason also comforted me and made my security tight.

And about him, then I actually didn't encounter him after that, for which I was happy, otherwise it would be so embarrassing to face him.

I have been avoiding him, while hiding in my bed room, art room and roaming less in the mansion.

And today fortunately he is not at home and both twins decided to have a small picnic in our vast garden, like our childhood days as weather is very nice today.