52: Xavier's Trysta.

Mature content ahead!!🔞⚠️
••••

Author's POV :

Their lips were moving together in perfect sync with equal passion and desperation from both sides.

None of them realized when they lay down in the same place near the seashore with Xavier hovering over Trysta.

The seawater kept reaching them, but none of them cared about it and kept sucking each other's mouths hungrily.

Trysta moaned and bit Xavier's lip when his one hand groped her barely clothed breast.

"Make love to me Xavier. Let me have you so close to me that even this sweet air can not separate us. Fill me with every inch of yourself Xavier. Let me feel you closest to me,"

Trysta said looking deep into his eyes and kissing his lips.

Xavier groaned and dropped his mouth on hers but this time in a rough and hard way.

Both were waiting for this moment. Xavier's hands kept roaming and groping at Trysta's body parts sensually, earning a loud moan from her every time.

"Let's get home, anyone can come here," Trysta broke the kiss and look into his eyes as she said and panted at the very same time.

"No one would dare love. It's our private beach even if you haven't understood it yet,"

Xavier's dark huskily voice reached her ear as she smiled and blushed at the idea of having sex just below the dark sky, being covered on the wet sand.

They both felt a sudden rush of excitement as their hands started working on each other's clothes.

Trysta desperately opened his shirt button and removed her shirt from her shoulder as she roamed her hands on her masculine shoulder and chest.

Whereas Xavier literally tore her blouse and removed her skirt after lifting her hip a little from the sand.

Xavier gulped as he took the sight of his naked Kitten sprawled on the wet sand with water drenching her side. The wet sand kept sticking to her body like perl on the shells.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. So exquisite and just perfect," Xavier rasped in his thick American accent causing Trysta to clench her thighs more.

Soon Xavier again hovered over her and kissed the corner of her mouth and started trailing kisses from her jaw to her neck and all over her chest.

His kisses were wet, urgent, and heated leaving Trysta all hot and desperate for more.

"Ummm..." she moaned as his hot wet tongue licked her rock-hard nipples with his long thick fingers entering inside her wet pussy lips and not the vagina.

"Ohh yess...." Trysta moaned again as her mafia husband kept teasing and playing with her forbidden parts.

Xavier was getting excited with her hot moans and was sucking her breast like a hungry toddler.

The cold water wave kept hitting their hot body as both kept on panting and loving each other.

Once satisfied with her both breasts Xavier trailed hot and wet kisses down her torso and kissed her wound scare several times before thrusting his wet tongue inside her sensitive navel.

Trysta moaned again and arched her back while clenching the sand and water in her small fist.

Xavier started thrusting in and out of her navel, fucking it thoroughly along with rubbing her moist clit.

He bit her navel as he kept fucking it with his hot and wet tongue. Trysta was about to cum when Xavier stopped his ministration making her groan in annoyance.