23 : She Has Destroyed Me.

Xavier's POV:

Dumb....!!

This is the first word which comes in my mind whenever I think about her.

But despite the fact that she does not understand anything, she is a whole package of troubles.

At least for me, she is !!

That little vixen know exactly how to make things in her favour. She just haven't realized about this yet.

She stays happy with anything and everything. Being with her is not an easy task.

And Making her do things that are out of her comfort zones are making me uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable!!

This is something that I have never felt since I have started my training.
That means, since I have turned 13. But this girl is so capable to make me feel things which i haven't felt ever in my life.

Making her sleep on the ground, and making her do all those tiresome exercising work is something that will benefit her in future.

Of course no one can even touch her single hair. Before doing that, they will have to cross me.

I will protect her with eveything I have, and my people will protect their queen, but that does not means that she will always be in our protection. She should know how deal with any situation if needed.

After staring at her peaceful sleeping form, I finally decided to wake her up.

It has been more than a week since we have started her training and still she can't wake up on her own.

Well it's fine with me. At least I can stare at her angelic face as much as I want in peace.

Yeah I know, I am one of a creepy motherfucker!!

But who give a fuck about this!!

I woke her up while shaking her limph body quite roughly, to which she whined but stopped doing that once she saw me.

Better !!
Because I want her whining, only when she wants me to eat her lips.

Giving her twenty minutes to get ready I also went out from our room.

Today I will make her hold a gun and few moves to knock down your opponent.

I was warming up when her sweet cologne hit my nostrils.

Her feminine smell is addictive. Her sweet smell calms me down.

Not giving her any attention I kept working on my moves when I heard her clearing ver throat.

I wanted to chuckle at her antics but decided to do otherwise.

"Start with your warm up." I told her sternly to which she nodded her head with determination and went to do her warm up.

From the corner of my eyes I could see her twisting her body in different directions.

But what fucking turns me onn, is that fierce look on her face.

Her stamina has improved a lot till now.
Now, she does not pants that much after running for 20 minutes.

Once she was done with her warm up, I went towards her and started explaining her the moves.

And all these becomes fucking distracting with her so fucking close to me and specially when she is sexily dripping in her sweat.