19: I Think He Is Horny.

Trysta's POV:

Without answering my question he kept on driving. A lump formed in my throat. I never wanted him to know about my situation.

But right now, the thing for which I was dreading the most, is happening with me. Now he will also know about it. He will also become just like everyone.

Gulping my uneasiness, I kept looking out form the window, completely lost in my own thoughts.

Soon we reached home. He went out from the car without waiting for me. Gulping my lump, I took a deep breathe and followed him inside.

As soon as I went inside the mansion, I was being engulfed by a two strong yet warm arms.

I also grinned and hugged Bryson back. And within seconds I was again pulled in another warm hug which was from Braydon. Bryson whined at this but hug us again and we trio did our all time favourite group hug.

"Ohh Try we really missed you a lot." Braydon said and they hugged me more tightly.

I giggled at their antics, but I was feeling blessed to have them in my life and was super happy with their heart warming welcome.

While hugging them, my eyes land on the figure which was standing just few steps aways from us.

Xavier...

He was standing their with his jaw clenched and his hands in a deadly fist as he he kept looking at us with his furious eyes.

If looks could kill, we all have been 6 feet under the ground till now.

Suddenly his eyes meet mine, and without waisting any more seconds, he came towards us and pulled Braydon and Bryson away form our hug.

"Hey....!!" We trio snapped at him to which he gave us an icy cold glare, which was more than enough for us to keep our mouth shut.

Without saying anything, he grabbed my hand In his large ones, and started dragging me with him.

"Is he jealous...?" I heard Braydon's serious voice asking this to Bryson, as we were nearing towards the stairs, and am sure Xavier must have heard it too.

Well Jealous...?? Why he will be jealous...?? He doesn't even likes me a bit.

"No. I think he is horny." This time Bryson commented and I literally choked on my air and controlled my self not to go to him and bang his head with the nearby wall.

I look up at the devil who was still dragging me with him, but this time his pace was slow. Heat rose to my cheeks when I see him smirking.

Brysonnnn.....!!
You are soo gone...!!

We entered inside my room and he closed the door behind me.

He looked down at me and within seconds all the lights vibes went away form us and again the tension started forming around us.

I knew what is coming next. Taking a deep breathe I also prepared my self and without saying anything, I started walking towards my closet while pushing him away softly in the way.

But before I have taken the second step, he suddenly pulled me back towards him due which I directly landed in his arms.

"Never. And I repeat, never again push me away kitten." He whispered near my face in a hard tone which did scared me.

I just nodded my head and he loosened his hold on my arms. I slowly went in my closet and took out the file in which my all medical records were kept safely.