27: These Feelings Are Scary.

Plzz ignore grammatical n spelling mistakes.
•••••••••••••••

Trysta's POV:

I sighed as I looked at the Versace dress with diamond jewellery set and a pair of Louboutin heels lying on my bed with a two lines note with it.

"For you.
Be ready till 7".

I sighed again as I looked at those so luxurious materials lying on the bed.
If I was not in a sour mood then I would have been fawning over these shoes.

I have grown up with these luxurious materials stuffed in my closet, but still everytime I see a new dress or shoes, my excitement just gets hyped up !!

A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do !!

But strangely today non of them were enough to even bring a small smile on my face.

I was still upset and wasn't feeling good. Yesterday when Xavier went out from the room after scolding me so harshly, I end up with unstoppable tear streams and slept while waiting for him.

Even today I didn't got the chance to talk to him, as I woke up very late today and he was already gone till I was awake.

However I was thankfull that I didn't got to see him coz as much as I wanna talk to him, I certainly don't know what to say.

With another long sigh I checked the time. It was only 2:59 right now. I still have plenty of time to get ready for this.

I don't know why he wants me to get ready so exquisitely but one thing is for sure that it's something really very important for him.

Otherwise he would never bring me with him on social gathering as they are not safe at all, with our mafia background, and our rivals lurking in the dark.

To pass the time I decided to go to my art room and complete the last finishing work of the left pieces.

Bryson and Braydon are also not at home so I was feeling more lonely than necessary today. I couldn't even call any of my friends as they all must be busy.

After taking a long breathe I also started working on my paintings but not before setting the alarm for 4 o clock.
.
.
.
.
Finally I stopped my sketching hands as the alarm went off which I had set early.

I smiled widely in satisfaction while looking at the work which I have done.

After cleaning my surrounding, I went back in the room. My sight again feel on those breathtaking stuffs that were still lying on the bed, as they were before I left the room.

After looking at all those stuffs his thoughts again rushef back my mind.

I know he was worried for me, but that doesn't mean that he will behave so harshly and emotionlessly.

But the worst thing of this whole scenario is that I kinda...no. No kinda, but I actually liked his that rough behaviour.

Hey !! Am not a psycho or a masochist okayy!!

It just feel like whenever he is harsh, he is his real self.

Xavier is not someone who is soft. He never was and this is not hidden from anyone .

Infact when he is in his harsh slef , it means he is genuine and he really means it.

Because the way males have been raised in mafia, they were always taught to be selfish. Power hungry. And blood thirsty.

And Xavier Lewis is no exception.

He indeed is selfish, power hungry and a blood thirsty man.

There is no mercy In their life nor the time for their own personal emotions.