47: I Was Finally Home.

Xavier's POV :

"The weather is pleasant today. Not too cold nor too warm. Just perfect weather for your silly picnics with my brothers,"

"Did I tell you how much those brats are missing you?"

I conversed as I slide the curtains from the window and let the fresh air and sunlight fall inside the room.

I sighed and leaned beside the window as I kept looking at her.

Even in this condition, she is the most beautiful woman to me. My woman.

So surreal.
So innocent.
So pure and
So mine.

I nodded my head as a nurse came and started wiping my wife's body.

At first, I wanted to clean my wife on my own but then they refused saying it's a fragile job and a small mistake in her hygiene can lead to big infections.

Not wanting to risk anything, I didn't argue much.

But this particular nurse always irks me. There is something definitely wrong with her.

I have seen how she eyes my wife like she is a piece of meat. I have also noticed how she touches her. Close enough to how I touch my wife.
She will always make contact with her skin more than needed.

And when I will glare at her she would give me a smirk.

This bitch.

"Remove your hands from her chest before I cut them off and stop ogling her,"

I said in a lethal serious cold tone with a sharp glare. Her smirk fell off and she quickly averted her eyes.

Correction!!
This pervert bitch.

She cleaned her body thoroughly and changed her hospital gown. Never for once I blinked my eyes as she kept doing her work. I don't trust this creepy woman with my wife at all.

"From tomorrow I want another nurse to clean my wife. You may leave now," I said and kept my stern gaze on her until she was out of the room.

I massaged my forehead as I again looked at my wife and went near her.

"I am barely keeping my shit without you," I said and hovered over her as I kissed her forehead tenderly.

I was removing her wild hair strands away from her face when I saw her closed eyelids twitching.

At first, my hand froze and my heartbeat started thumping loudly.

"Kitten?
Can-can you hear me love?"

I hysterically asked and then quickly went to another side of the room and press the emergency buzzer five to six times I don't know.

I again went to my towards my wife and grinned when I see her fingers moving.

"Fuck yes yes yes"
I grinned as I hold her face and again started talking to her.

"Trysta listen to me. Baby open your eyes. See your Xavier is here," I kept blabbering as several doctors along with nurses entered the room.

"she-she moved her finger and twitched her eyes. I saw them with my own fucking eyes," I said as doctors surrounded her and started checking her.

"Yes yes...she is awake. Her eyes balls are moving," one doctor said enthusiastically and if I could I would have hugged him.

I wouldn't do that but they would surely get the reward and love it with their life.

After this, they again injected her with a drug and one of them started talking to her in a hushed voice.