5: His Darkening Eyes.

Trysta's POV :

"Marie plzz dont bother. I am getting late. I will eat something from canteen after my class." I said to Marie our head cook while rushing with the toast as I am running out of the time.

Finally today my calsses are starting and here I am alredy so late for my first day.

I quickly sit down in the car as driver started driving.

Right now I am very nervous and excited at the same time.
I dont have too many friends. There is only Tessa and April with whom I always hang out.

You see being an introvert I don't company of too much people. It's not like I hate people, it's just that I always feel anxious whenever I am surrounded by too many people.

Soon I reach my university and went out from the car after thanking Mark, my driver.

I meet my friends in front of library and we made our way for our first lecture.

Being in 2nd year of masters in business administration (MBA) is a very tiresome experience.

I slump down as soon as our professor leave the room.

"Guys let's on shopping today. What say...?" Tessa asked in her all time enthusiastic tone.

I just groan to which both Tessa and April roll their eyes.

Yes you guessed it right...!!
I am a very lazy person.

After keeping my mouth shut for few minutes I also said yes when suddenly I remember I have to buy my medicines too as there only few are left.

We didn't have any more lectures as it is our first day only, so we all take our place in my car and as per my wish Mark take us for shopping.

When I was looking out from the window, suddenly his face came in front of my eyes and I remember how he behaved with me the day he took me on shopping.

His just single thought is enough to form a Shriver down my spine.

I shook my head and remove his thoughts from my mind.
Soon we reach our destination and both girls jump out from the car like a starving chimpanzees, who is going to get food after ages.

I shook my head at their behaviour and giggle when I saw April looking at a guy who just winked at her.

We made our way inside the mall and we all stared looking for something eye catching.

Girls did their shopping and I also buy three pairs for shorts and 4 pairs of tank tops. I also buy a pair of sneakers and few colorfull scrunchies.

I didn't buy anything else as I already have everything. Bryson and Braydon never forgets to spoil me.

After few more hours of shopping we went to eat something and I decided that I will ask any one of the helper to buy my medicines from the pharmacy as its already getting late.

I was standing in the line to order our food when I feel someone standing behind me.

Everthing was fine until I felt that perosn standing too close to me, so now that perosn is envading my personal space.

I cleared my throat and move a little bit forward in order to make some distance but that person again came closer to me.

I don't know who is the person behind me but I can clearly say that who ever it is, is a man.

Soon my turn came and I start placing my order. I was still telling my order when I felt a pair of rough hands on the galss near my hip.

I was feeling very uncomfortable to I decided to confront the person it self.

I turn around and saw a man probably 5 times bigger than me, standing behind me whit a very weird smile on his face.

"Excuse me, can you plzz make some space and move a little back." I told him to which he smirk and winked at me.

I didn't like this a bit and tried to move aways from him.

Thankfully he didn't do anything this time and let me move away from him.
I signed in relief and decided to go to washroom.

I messaged Tessa about this and went to loo.

After I did my business I come out from the bathroom only to be pulled back In another washroom forcibly.

I tired to shout but someone put a very big hand on my mouth.

My heart beat went wild and I felt my self getting panicked. I look at the person qnd see that this is same man behind me in the line.

Before I could have think about it he grabbed my boobs and started pressing it.

I shout and start wriggling In his hold and throwing my legs here and there.

"Cut the crap bitch. Just trying to get hard. I know you also want me." He said to which I shooked my head vigorougly while crying more harder.

This is first time someone called me a name.

He roll his eyes and put his head In my neck and bit me there. I whimper at this but then he smacked me in my butts.

This time adrenaline rush in me and I bit his hand. I again cursed me but I kicked him where sun doesn't rise.

He tired to catch me but I was fast enough and went out from the bathroom and close the door shut and locked him inside.

I slump down on the floor and started crying. He was banging the door and was cursing me with very bad words.

I quickly called Tessa and April and told them to come in the loo soon.
Soon they come and panicked more when they see In the horrible condition.

They both hugged me making me cry harder. Tessa got up and started beating the door and cursing the man making me more panic.

But she stopped me when she sees me crying more harder.

"Let's go Try. Mr.Lewis will take care of him." April said to which I ndded my head and they helped me to stand up and clean down.

After few minutes when I calm down a little, we went out from the restaurant.

We all sit down in the car. Mark aksed me if everything is fine or not to which I lied and told him that everything is okk. He just nodded his head silently looking at him I knew he s not convinced.

It was already past 7 in the evening so in the way I convinced Tessa and April that I am fine and we drop then at their house and soon we reach at Lewis mansion.

I went inside the mansion and saw Bryson and Braydon along with him are sitting on the couch and are busy in a deep conversation.

Ducking my head I decided to go in my room silently but before I could have duck my head, my eyes met with his blue ocean eyes.

As soon as his eyes met mine, I clearly see his eyes changing color and turning in to a darker shade. I quickly duck my head and started going in my room fastly.

I just hope he ignores me like I ignore everything.

***********
Published on - 08.05.2021

Hola angles !!

Long time no see...😅😅

So guys do you like the chappy...??

If I am not forgetting then this is our first cliffhanger of the story. No..??😆

Well I am hell excited just by thinking of Xavier's reaction for the incident.

I am sure he's gonna put hell on the earth, after all my boy is one of a possessive man...😌😏

Next chapter is going to be fun and I will try to update soon.

Do follow me on Instagram @author_priyaraj to know more about updates and stories.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.