50: Stop Moaning Kitten.

Trysta's POV :

I woke up and groaned when I felt something slowly running over my face. It was soft but that was disturbing my sleep.

I took a minute and slowly opened my eyes and noticed that it was my husband's finger that was running softly on my face.

"uhhh....don't do that," I said in my screeching morning voice only to hear him chuckling.

"well good morning to you too wife," he wished me now caressing my face softly.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard him calling me wife so softly in his sexy morning voice.

I smiled big and finally looked at him who was already looking at me while supporting his head on his hand.

"Good morning husband," I wished him back while smiling.

I tried to turn towards him but only ended up hurting myself as my wound hurts even with my slightest of movements.

I hissed and scrunched my face in pain as my wounded side started hurting badly because of my hasty movement trial.

"Careful," Xavier exclaimed panicked and stood up as his relaxed side just disappeared in thin air.

"I-I am fine. Don't worry," I said and tried to conceal my voice of any pain.

Xavier glared at me and dragged my shirt up and started to examine my wound.

I bit my lips as I heard him cursing under his breath.

"let's get you clean, then we have to change the dressing. It will take some time to heal this,"

He said and I nodded my head and tried to give him an assuring smile.

Xavier carried me to the washroom and left me alone for some time to give me privacy.

"Call me once you're done," saying this he went out from the washroom.

I called him once I was done doing my morning business.

After this Xavier stripped me naked of my clothes. He even removed the dressing of my wound.

I turned around with his help and looked at myself naked in front of the mirror.

I have lost so much weight. I could easily see my ribs and my dry pale skin.

For the very first time, I was seeing my wound so naked. A large area around the wounded flesh was swollen and red.

I ran my trembling finger so very slightly over it. Tears brimmed in my just seeing the condition of my body.

I was feeling insecure in my own skin and I don't know if I will overcome this any time soon. At present, I didn't even want Xavier to look at me. I was so embarrassed by my condition.

A clog formed in my throat as I kept looking at myself in the mirror with tears brimming in my eyes.

"Heyy...shh..." Xavier said as he turned me away from the mirror and made me face him.

I hugged him instantly and sobbed. He kept rubbing my back and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"Don't even think about it kitten. You are the most beautiful woman in my eyes. And strongest too. These scars are nothing but proof of your bravery and triumph over those dark days,"

Xavier said while making me stare into his eyes. I just nodded my head and sniffed while he wiped my tears.

After this Xavier gave me a warm bath after cleaning my wound. He was very careful and patient with my weak body. He even gave me a very good and relaxing hair massage.