8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.

Trysta's POV:

We all went inside the mansion with Sophia walking ahead swaying her hips way to much and Bryson beside me with his arms wrapped around my shoulder, and the devil following us from behind, murmuring something to himself.

"Ohh come babe sit beside me." Sophia squeaked while making herself comfortable on the couch in the living room.

My eyes moved towards devil and I find him standing behind us in an emotionless expression.

We all took our seat while he also sat down on the single couch beside Bryson.

For a minute or two non of us said anything and kept looking each other's face with Sophia glancing all around with her curious eyes.

In between her examination, our eyes meet few times to which she looked at me with her narrowed eyes making me look away.

She is typically weird !!

"So from how long you are taking drugs...?" She asked suddenly while looking at me, taking me off guard.

"I DON'T TAKE DRUGS." I said while emphasizing each and every word with a huff in the last.

She rolled her eyes at me, and gave me a tight smile.

I looked at him and found him already looking at me with something different in his eyes. And that something was not good at all.

I was about to get up to leave when Braydon joined us, but he didn't react at all, when he looked at Sophia.

"Dad will be here soon." He said while looking at the devil to which the devil just nodded his head.

I was about to get up when she opened her mouth again causing me stop in my track.

"We got so many hot stuffs here." She said while roaming her eyes at Braydon, Bryson and Xavier.

I scrunched my nose at her choice of words but didn't said anything.

"Well it must very difficult for you to be with three protective brother. No..?" She said again making me look at her with my mouth hung open.

I never thought anyone of them as my brothers. Braydon and Bryson were always my best friends while he?

He is also a kind of friend to me.
I guess!!

"We are not her brothers."
"Shut the fuck up if you want to live."

Trio brothers said in unison, quite angrily, causing me to jump a little.

Both twins denied irritatedly while he Snapped at her with anger dripping from his voice.

She quickly closed her mouth and I really feel bad for her.
It was not her fault literally !!

"Umm you guys continue. Excuse me." I said without waiting anymore second and quickly got up to leave.

Phew!!

I released a sigh of relief as soon as I found myself away from their sight.

I directly went in my room and lazily slumped down on my bed. Soon my thoughts started wondering around them.

Who is she...?
Why she was calling him babe, baby...??

Not that I care okk !!
It's just I am curious. Nothing else !!

Not knowing the answer of my own question, I decided to take a relaxing bath.

After bathing, I applied moisturizer on my body and wore a comfortable white shorts pjs set.