31 : Harder Plzz

Mature content ahead 🔞⚠️
Only for mature audiences 🥵⚠️
•••••••••

Xavier's POV :

"Am no-not tired. And I am also not done yet," she whispered shyly and I smirked at her flushed form.

"Such a good little girl hmm.." I cooed her while caressing her neck's soft, delicate skin with my lips.

Her small hands slowly went inside my hair, pulling me closer while I kept marking her skin.

Her smell was driving me crazy and her sensitive little shivers were already getting me obsessed with them.

"You are gorgeous Xavi," I froze when she whispered my name while tracing my chest with her fingers with all her concentration on my chest hair.

I quickly grabbed her jaw a little harshly and made her look into my eyes.

"Call me again with that name," I whispered huskily while staring hard into her eyes.

"I-I am so-sorr...."

"I like you calling me by that name and I want you to call me that again," I said and dropped a wet smooch on her lips.

"Xavi..." she whispered breathlessly while staring into my eyes with a slight smile.

Fuck!!

Does she know she can have me begging for her that smile?

"You are mine. Do you get it kitten?" I couldn't hold the sudden wave of possessiveness that hit me at that moment.

"Ye-yess."

"And you are...you are mine too." She said possessively yet softly while staring deep into my eyes.

Little did she know she has just announced the reality of my life.

"All yours. And only yours." I whispered and crashed my lips over hers.

I kissed her hard and grabbed one of her soft breasts. She scratched my chest while arching her back.

She broke the kiss panting hard while I kept on kissing her jaw and moved down to her chest.

She looked down at me while I took one of her perky nipples in my mouth still holding eye contact with her.

She clutched the sheet in her fist and I sucked her molds while squeezing another one.

"Ahh..." she moaned while grabbing my hair from the back of my head.

She is making me fucking insane!

I pinched her hard nipple and sucked another one like a starving newborn.

She was moaning in pleasure while shoving my face more into her needy melons.

After ravishing her right breast I went for the left one giving equal attention to it too.

"fuck!! I can't have enough of you," I said while looking and caressing her now swollen red nipples.

"mmmm....yess" she moaned as I lick down her stomach.

My eyes fell on her dripping pussy which has become red because of my previous assault on it.

I slowly leaned towards it and blowed
air over it before deeply kissing her wet folds.

"Ummm....plzzz" she moaned while arching her back while I just smirked.

"plzz what baby girl?" I teased her while lightly stroking her wet folds.

"plzz daddy. I-I need you. Plzz" she begged while I kept on stroking her pussy very lightly.