37: Have Mine

Mature content ahead 🔞⚠

Trysta's POV :

I bit my lips and kept looking at the screen blankly without even knowing what I have chosen for the night.

Our hot make-out session with him eating me so well has sent me to another oblivion.

I can still feel his rough callous hands touching me everywhere like they have all right to do it.

Well, they have!!
Only they have the right to do all those things!

Even after getting such a mind-blowing orgasm, I am not done just yet. I wanted more, more of him, more from him.

I don't know what has possessed me but whatever it is, it's making me insane. Especially for him.

I don't know what feeling I am developing for him!
Is it dependency, lust, or love?
I don't know!!

Only I know that he makes me feel all sorts of emotions that I have never felt before in my ever.

He makes me feel taken care of.
He makes me feel safe and protected and at the very same time, he makes me feel vulnerable, empowered, strong, and enough.
He makes me feel special and precious, and most importantly only he makes me feel loved.

Even after having such a big turn on he stopped everything and went to the kitchen to fetch food for me.

I know he does have his moments of hypocrisy. Moments where only he's at fault (not really tho).

But how can I ignore these small little things he does for me? How can I ignore the wild flutter of my heart when he is around? How can I ignore the whole bunch of butterflies emerging in my stomach just by his single glance in my direction?

How can I ignore that strong urge to leave anything and everything just to be with him?

All of these emotions are overwhelming and I don't know how to sort this out.

I don't know how to control these feelings when I know most probably he does not feel any of these for me!!

Or maybe he does!
Much Stronger than what I feel!!

There was a nagging voice at the back of my head but before I could have grasped anything, his warmth surrounded me once again and suddenly I was being lifted off the couch and dumped on his lap.

I noticed that he has brought some spaghetti with some dessert and red wine. But most importantly I could still notice his hardened member.

Without looking at him, I took the plate of spaghetti and started devouring it.

I could feel his heated gaze over me as he kept drinking the small sips of wine while leaning back on the couch with me still sitting on his lap and devouring my food.

I can bet on my life that my cheeks must be blazing right now.

I leaned down to grab the class of my wine when his hand already snaked over my tummy stopped me.

"Have mine," he said and finally my eyes snapped at him.

I looked down at the glass from which he was drinking and without thinking anything else, I leaned towards him and took a sip of wine from his glass all the while looking deep into his eyes.

"You're done or still want to have some more food?" he asked with a dark husky voice.

I gulped down the wine and shooked my head while putting my barely touched plate down.