15: Kiss Your Bride.

Trysta's POV:

My hands and feet were ice cold and I can even feel my slef shivering. A shiver ran down my spine when he hold my hand and pulled me up on the stage.

My heart was thumping on another level while goosebumps adored my skin as he pulled my more closer to him while holding my waist, so that now our chest were flushed with each other's.

Priest started saying the verses n all while his both hands were now resting on my waist and my both hands were holding his tuxedo as I kept looking as his chest and kept listening to my wild heart beats.

I shivered more when suddenly I felt his left hand caressing my waist in up and down motion and I kept feeling his intense gaze on me standing still at my place.

'I do'
'I do'
'I do'

He finally said 'I do' in his loud confident voice and his hold tighten on my waist while everyone clapped and cheered for us.

Now it was time when priest asked me the same question of accepting him as my husband.

For few seconds I didn't said anything and kept looking at his broad clothed chest.

"Say it kitten." He whispered in his cold dark tone to which I gulped and closed my eyes tightly.

"I-I do.'
'I do'
'I do'

I whispered 'I do (s)' while clenching his tuxedo tightly in my fist with my eyes closed.

Again eveyone cheered and clapped for us.

"Now I pronounce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Priest siad to which everyone hooted and clapped while my eyes opened with a snap and fianlly I looked up at him, with my net veil In between us.

He was already looking at me with his dark intense blue eyes.

"He won't kiss me on my lips..." I thought to myslef and relaxed a bit.

He finally left my waist and took a very small step back. I was relaxing more but missed his warmth at the same time.

He slowly move my veil up and hold my chin only to make me look at him again. I was nervous and was excited too strangely.

Our eyes were locked and we kept looking at each other intensely. He hold my face in his palm causing me to take a deep breathe. I thought he will kiss me on my cheeks or on my forehead, so I was quite prepared for it.

But my eye widen when he again pulled me closer while holding my waist and dipped his head down only to smash his warm plum lips over mine.

My eyes widen and my head fall back becoz of sudden force, but he kept holding me on place by his firm grip.

I closed my eyes when he started moving his lips furiously over mine while eveyone cheered.

My heart was about to come out from my chest when he licked my lips and unconsciously I open my mouth only to have him entering his tongue In my mouth and capturing my tongue.

Everything was blurry for me and I felt my self struggling for air as tears also brimmed in my eyes when he bit my lips little harshly and I kept shivering in his arms.

He took my firt kiss!!

Someone scremed form my inside as I felt more burning sensation inside of me and clenched my legs becoz of unknown sensations I was feeling at the moment.

I panted and took a deep breathe when he finally left my lips with my eyes still closed.

I felt his finger tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear and then he caressed my cheeks. I finally opened my teary eyes only to have him looking at me with his dark eyes.