42: Fucking Banana

Mature content ahead!!⚠️🔞

Trysta's POV :

Huffing and cursing I moved inside the elevator but even before I could turn around and press the button, I was pushed forward with my body sticking to the elevator mirror.

I looked at his figure hovering over mine as he also looked at me in the mirror with a dark look in his eyes.

A shiver ran down my spine when the elevator started moving up instead of going down.

"You want to get punished don't you baby girl?" he asked as he pulled my head back while grabbing my hair in his fist.

Yes, I do!!

"You like to provoke so that I ram my dick inside you like a beast don't you?" he whispered in my ear and bit on my jaw harshly.

I gasped as my breathing became harsh and uneven as I kept looking at him through the mirror

I could feel my pussy getting wet but I would be dammed if I tell him that.

"I would rather have a banana than have your dick right now," I spat and looked at him laughing like a maniac while throwing his head back.

"Your bad luck baby!!
Cuz you are having my dick anyways. And I will show you how much it is better than a fucking banana"

He whispered darkly in my ear and spanked my bum hard before turning me around and crashing his lips over mine.

I didn't back down and started kissing him roughly pouring all my anger into the kiss.

I even bit his lips and tongue hard and didn't let him pull back as I kept sucking his mouth.

I could taste the iron but didn't know who it belongs to.
Him or me.

He grouped my breast and bum while I pulled his hair from the back as we both groaned together and broke the kiss.

Both of us were planting hard but it affected neither of us.

He sat on his knees and pushed my bodycon dress up. Tearing my thong in one stroke he tucked it inside his pants pocket and shoved his face on my dripping pussy.

"ohhh yesss"

I moaned and threw my head back while bucking my hips forward and pushing his face more into me.

He kept sucking licking and teasing my pussy till I was on the verge of cumming but he didn't let me have that satisfaction and stood up.

The elevator stopped at some floor and Xavier dragged both of us out. It was almost impossible for me to walk as my legs were behaving like jelly.

We entered a door where the inside was luxurious. I knew it was his private floor of the office building.

Locking the door Xavier again pushed me as my front was sticking to the door through which we just entered.

Without giving me a second thought he tore my dress from my back and roughly grouped my bum after spanking me hard.

He thrust his clothed hard member from back and I moaned loudly.

"Do you what this inside you?"
He whispered darkly and sucked my shoulder from my back.

"yes," I panted and rubbed my ass on his hardened member.

"Then beg for, it baby," he said and again spanked me hard.

I was so turned on and desperate for him that I forget I just fought with him. All I wanted now was him.