32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.

Trysta's POV :

A groan left my mouth as soon as I opened my eyes.
After gaining a little consciousness I blushed as I recollected my last night's deeds.

How we did all those nasty stuff and how caring and dirty he was last night. I roamed my eyes all around the room and did not see our scattered clothes.

Xavier was also not present on the sheets. Only his white shirt was kept on the bed. I bit my lips, as I know the reason for his shirt to be here.

Slowly I got up and the sheets slip down my body, revealing my nude form. I slowly took the shirt in my hand and inhaled the cologne on it.

A sweet shiver ran down my spine as soon as his musky and manly aroma plagued my senses.
I slowly wore his shirt and buttoned it up.

Removing the sheet completely off my body, I gently stood up only to hiss and sit back again.

Biting my lips, I tried again and took a few steps ahead slowly. Once I felt a little better, I walked out of the room not before peeking from inside.

I did not see anyone around here. Not a single staff, not even my twin boys who always roam all around the mansion like snakes!!
It was obvious that no one is present in the mansion.

My heart dropped in the pit of my stomach at the thought of him leaving me all alone after such a beautiful night that we spent together.

My throat clogged up and tears welled up in my eyes as I kept moving ahead in the living room area and still did not find a single sight of him.

But then I heard a sizzling sound coming from the kitchen. Anticipation filled in my nerves but still, I pushed my legs toward the sound.

I don't know if that was a good decision or not because the sight that I got to witness was too breathtaking for me to take in the early morning.

There stood the half-naked and massive body of my husband. His tanned muscular back was flexing sexily as he kept tossing veggies in the pan while his bottoms hung low on his hip.

I gulped and clenched my thighs at the mouth-watering sight of my alpha husband.

I could visibly see his muscles stiffing as he might have felt my presence and my eyes checking him out shamelessly.

After a minute of ire silence and no movements, he again started working on dishes without turning back even for once.

I also took a few more seconds to ogle at him before I take a step toward him.

I gently cleared my throat to gain his attention and calmly stood beside the middle counter of the kitchen.

"umm...morning,'' I let out my words softly and gently before I bit my lips once again.

He did not reply to my greeting and simply switch off the heat of the stove and put the fried veggies aside.

I felt hurt. So I simply looked down and was ready to leave the kitchen, but before I could think or do anything else, his big warm hands wrapped around my waist and settled me on the kitchen counter effortlessly, like I weight nothing.

A gasp left my mouth but It was also captured by his warm mouth and his tongue started exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth.

I gasped and took a large breath of air as soon as he left me.

"Now this is a good morning. I hope you got my kind of morning greeting kitten," he said all the while smirking at my situation.

I blushed at his words and tried to push him away softly but he caught my hands with one hand while his other hand pulled me forward from my hips causing me to wrap my legs around him.