Epilogue- 2

Trysta's POV :

"Ahhh...Daddy harder please" I moaned as my devil husband kept pounding inside of me.

"Want more you greedy little baby?" he teased in his hot husky voice.

"Ahhh...yess Daddy!" I moaned and scratched his back with my nails as he kept thrusting inside me with deep strokes.

We both were about to cum when suddenly the door of our bedroom burst open and entered our both four years old sons.

"fucking shitt!" Xavier cursed and I quickly covered myself with the blanket.

"Mommy...
Daddy..."

My twin sons shouted and ran towards us with their tinny little legs only clad in their baby diapers.

"Mommy
Daddy..."

They called us in their sweet baby voice and get on the bed somehow with their monkey-like moves.

"Hii mommy's sweet babies!!" I cooed them and opened my arms wide and they both ran into my arms while releasing their innocent belly giggles.

I smiled wide and showered their faces with lots of kisses.

"What about daddy boys?" Xavier asked grumpily and pulled them towards him while dragging them from their diapers.

"Daddy...youl bead tickling," Alaric, our second twin complained and giggled.

"Daddy kissy..." Maximillian, our older twin whined and pulled Xavier's face towards him and kissed his lips.

"Me kissy too" Alaric shouted in his shrill voice and then dragged Xavier's face towards him and literally kissed his lips like he was sucking his favorite lolly pop.

I laughed hard at Xavier's helpless bewildered face.

"Enough son.
You kissed Daddy a little too much today. What did you do this time hmm..?"

Xavier asked as our both sons pouted and sat down on his lap while snuggling close to his broad chest.

I quickly pulled out my phone and clicked their picture with Xavier looking down at our boys and them snuggling in their chests with a cute pout on their lisp.

"Daddy Alaric again painted Uncle Braydon's face and peed on Uncle Bryson's shoes,"

Our more sensitive older son Maximillian complained in his baby voice while cupping his father's pretty big face in his little soft hands.

But before Xavier could have said or done anything, my sweetest and a bit naughtiest Alaric grabbed his face just like his older brother did, and shooked his head negatively with a very cute pout and innocent expression on his face.

"No no no Daddy,"

Kisses

"No no "

Again kisses.

Like like Alaric kept convincing Xavier with his cute acts.

Xavier was keeping a straight face but I knew he was so loving and enjoying the attention of our boys.

I kept recording all this with a happy smile on my lips.

"Okay okay, I get it.
You didn't do anything.
I get it,"

Xavier played along and nodded his head while our sons just grinned and copied their father while nodding their heads.

"Well, how about we have a swimming day today?"

Xavier asked and our sons shouted a very excited "yayyyy" before they started jumping on the bed just like monkeys everyone calls them.

Xavier looked at my grinning face and shooked his head as he quietly took his boxers from the floor and wore them.