10: Devil's Engagement.

Trysta's POV :

I groaned as I stretched my arms. A smile formed on my lips when I see outside my window, and snuggle the side of my face more in my duvet.

Today the devil is going to get engaged. Everyone were busy in the preparation form so many days.

I smile in excitement as finally I am going wear the gown which I brought after looking for it so long.

Come on...!! Evey girl gets excited when tehy have wear new dress and the excitement increases when you love the dress so much.

After few minutes I get out from my comfy bed and went in the washroom. I did my morning business and took a very relaxing sented bath. After that, I went towards my dressing room and applied moisturizer only body.

I giggled when I realized how delicately I am doing everything. Okk I want to look good in my dress.

After that I did my make according to my dress and left my hair open after parting it from the middle and curling them.

Finally I went in my closet with a very smile on lips and awwwd when I looked at my dress.

You may find this exaggerating, but I really love this more than strawberries and my sleep.

I delicately wore the dress and swirled in front of my mirror. I again giggled at my actions and kept praising my slef while looking in the mirror.

 I again giggled at my actions and kept praising my slef while looking in the mirror

Trysta dress 👆

(A/N : I am actually in love with this dress😭. Plzz someone deliver this beauty at my address...😁)

After wearing my dress I wore a think golden chokar and diamond studs. I wore my beige scarpin 6 inch heels. Basically I am not a heel perosn, but to make this dress more beautiful, I can adjust with everything.

After getting ready I took a lot of pictures of myself while showing myself in mirror and also took lots of selfies.

I send my pictures to Tessa and April and got very quick replies with lots of 🤩😍❤😘🥵 this kind of emojis with compliments too.

They both are also invite so they also send me their pictures and I replied and complimented them with same love and enthusiasm.

After this I checked the time and saw it's already 11: 28 in the morning and the ceremony is going to take place around 12 or so.

I sighed and sat down on my bed while looking at my slef here and there. Soon their was knock on my door.

I get up and open the door only to come across Bryson who whistled while looking at me, causing me to roll my eyes at his antics.