6: Don't Move.

Trysta's POV :

I hurriedly went in my room. Well I literally made a run to my room. I shut the door behind me quickly once I was in the room.

A shiver ran down my spine when I remember his ocean blue eyes turning balck. My heart is thumping loudly and my head starts paining, probably becoz of crying.

After calming my nerves I went inside the batroom after taking my black PJs short and my balck spaghetti top.

I took a cold shower and weep a little thinking about that vile man touching me like that. Today for the first time in my life someone cursed me.

After calming my self I went out from the shower and quickly wore my clothes after applying the moisturizer.

I went in my room while rubbing my hair still thinking about the incident today. But my step halted when I saw a  huge body sitting on my couch from  my peripheral vision.

I slowly turn my head towards my couch and my breath stuck in my throat when I saw him sitting on my couch with his legs wide open, with his elbows resting on his knees and fingers interlinked together.

The towel which I was holding, fell down on the floor when my eyes met his and I found him already looking at me with his same dark gaze.

He suddenly stood up, giving me a mini heart attack.

Yeah he is hella intimidating...!!

I dont know why but looking at his action, I feel like I should make a run again, but before I could have taken a step he was standing in front me with his eyes fixed on my face.

"Wh-what ar-are you do-doing here...?" I said while gawking at him.

I mentally smacked my self for stuttering in front of him.

"What happened...?" He asked slowly with emotion less voice.

I gulped and looked at him wide eyes.
Should I tell him or not..?

"No-nothing hap..." I was about to deny when he pulled me closer to him while holding my waist making me gasp at his action.

"I want the truth, coz I hate liers kitten." He said in his stern cold voice making me shiver in his hold.

I opened my mouth to tell him everything when his eyes fell on my neck and his eyes become more darker if possible and his hold become more tight on my waist.

I jumped when he suddenly touched the side of my neck with his large rough callous hand.

I hissed a little when he put the pressure at certain area on my neck.

"Tell me now or I will start killing everyone after exiting this room." He said in his bone chilling voice causing goosebumps arise on my skin.

Tears formed in my eyes and I looked down.

"I-I went in the res-restaurant with my fri-friends when......" with this I told him evething while looking down all the time.

His hold on my waist become more tighter and I was pressed with his body dangerously, that my toes were barely touching the floor.

"I went out fro-from the loo and loc-loked him but- but he -he kep-kept cursing me." I said while sniffing as few drops of tears fell down from my eyes and my hold on his shirt become more tight.

After I was done telling him everything, non of us said anything for few minutes. I kept looking down while holding him tightly as tears kept flow out of my eyes.

I gasped when he put his face in the crook if my neck suddenly.

But I squealed loudly and quickly wraped my hands on his neck and legs on his waist when he pulled me up while grabbing my rear and started walking.